Skip to main content

WWE Survivor Series 2018 | My Coherent Predictions.

This show had three weeks of build instead of the usual four considering that Crown Jewel happened this month (click here to check out my review for that) but will the show be any good? Will have to wait until tomorrow but first, here are my coherent and honest predictions for Survivor Series 2018.   

(Kick-Off Show) Tag team Survivor Series Match

Honestly, I don't care if either RAW or Smackdown Live wins this match but if I had to pick I'll go with.......

WINNER: Smackdown Live Team

(MAIN SHOW) Buddy Murphy (c) vs Mustafa Ali for the Cruiserweight Championship 

Even though I admittedly don't watch 205 Live all that much, I do think based on watching some of their matches that they are a great talent so there's no reason why they can't give us a classic. However, Buddy Murphy just won the championship at Super Showdown a month ago and having Mustafa Ali win the title this Sunday just doesn't feel like that it's the best time for a title change. 

WINNER: Buddy Murphy 

AOP (RAW Tag Team Champion) vs The Bar (Smackdown Tag Team Champion) 

Another match that I necessarily don't care but with the untrustworthy Big Show being on The Bar's corner, The dynamic between him and AOP could be interesting. 

WINNER: AOP

Seth Rollins (Intercontinental Champion) vs Shinsuke Nakamura (United States Champion)  

  
This is the match that I and others are looking forward to the most. Unfortunately, the build was pretty much nonexistent. I get that WWE are progressing the storyline between Seth and Dean but this is a mark key match that we haven't seen before and to just have a minimum build for this is disappointing. With that being said, I'll go with Nakamura because he needs to look legit as champion in my opinion. 

WINNER: Shinsuke Nakamura

Women's 5 on 5 Survivor Series Match

I wish that the 5th spot for the Smackdown Women's team is a wrestler we haven't seen in the WWE in years but it is most likely going to be Mandy Rose. RAW's team is not appealing I mean 1 babyface and 4 heels like really WWE? 

Since Ronda Rousey is going to face Nia Jax for the championship, I think that WWE are booking her to not only dominate in this match but also win the whole thing just to make her look good going into TLC next month but that's just me. 

WINNER: Team RAW 

Ronda Rousey (RAW Women's Champion) vs Charlotte Flair 

This match could main event this PPV given that Ronda and Charlotte are very popular and they're good wrestlers in my opinion. It's unfortunate that Becky is not going to compete in this match but even if she was clear to compete, I would still pick the same winner and that winner is.......

WINNER: Ronda Rousey 

Men's 5 on 5 Survivor Series Match

Since Balor build dissension with Dolph Ziggler and Drew Mcintyre on RAW this week, I could see team Smackdown win this match but this could be a fun match if they play the game (no pun intended) right. 

WINNER: Team Smackdown

Daniel Bryan (WWE Champion) vs Brock Lesnar (Universal Champion) 

Since Bryan is now a heel (which you can click here for my thoughts on the heel turn) I feel like this match has a bit of an unpredictable feel to it with Bryan's heel tactics. However, there is no way that Bryan will ever win this match. I've been wanted those guys to face each other for years and now I'm finally getting it which is rather exciting. 

WINNER: Brock Lesnar


What are your predictions for Survivor Series 2018? Sound off in the comments below and follow the blog for honest pro wrestling opinions. Anyways, stay safe smarks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 11/2/19 | My Coherent Review.

This go home show makes me wanna go home if I was an attendance of this show. In other words, RAW wasn't good and here's why.  Opening Segment.  The show started off with The Authority. A stable that I actually don't mind but that a different topic. Anyways, they run down the Elimination Chamber PPV card. After that, The Man Becky Lynch came out and Triple H said that he will lift the suspension if Becky apologizes to both him and Stephanie.    Becky then told Stephanie to shut her face and she refused to apologize. The segment ended with Hunter giving her two choices. Either Becky apologizes to them or Becky's WrestleMania match is off.  Compared to the segments on RAW and Smackdown last week, this was underwhelming.  Sasha and Bayley vs Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan vs Nia Jax and Tamina. Loser enters first in the Elimination Chamber match.  The match was fine. During the match, Bayley delivered two stunners on the ...

WWE RAW 30/12/19 | My Coherent Review.

I'm back from a two-week review hiatus and honestly, it was refreshing but this ain't about me. You're here for my thoughts on the final RAW of the 2010s and it was decent until the ending.  I'm still in shock as to what did I just witness. I've not been this shocked from seeing an ending like that probably since watching the movie "Schindler's List".  Kevin Owens Wants To Take Seth Rollins And AOP Down.  Owens in a promo, says that the heel trio are disrespecting Rey Mysterio and shows footage of Mysterio losing the US title to Andrade in a house show even though the luchador wasn't 100%.  Seth Rollins and his friends came out and Kevin Owens immediately tried to attack AOP but that did not fail thanks to Samoa Joe and chaos has ensued to start off RAW.  Charly Caruso showed up to interview Samoa Joe about what AOP and Rollins did to him last week to which a bunch of security guards entered the locker room to get rid of Owens ...

AEW Full Gear 2020 | A Coherent Review.

While Full Gear was a big improvement compared to All Out, the pacing in their PPVs still needs a LOT of work.  I was yawning way too much in the 2nd hour even though I had a 9-hour sleep yesterday.   With a card like this, it doesn't need to be 4 hours.  Oh, and that Serena Deeb and Allysin Kay match on the pre-show was decent.  Kenny Omega vs Hangman Page. AEW World Championship Number One Contender's Tournament Finals.  Hangman Page doesn't have time to play "sportsmanship" as he's nailing Omega with some brutal elbow strikes throughout the first 10 or so minutes.  Speaking of brutal, Page delivered a devastating powerbomb on the stage ramp to Omega and then a sitout powerbomb in the ring to a near fall.  Unfortunately for Hangman, he was taken out with the one-winged angel from Kenny to win the entire tournament.  An enjoyable opener although it could've been just a tiny bit better but I'm nitpicking.  The elite brand will have an an...