Skip to main content

WWE Survivor Series 2018 | My Coherent Predictions.

This show had three weeks of build instead of the usual four considering that Crown Jewel happened this month (click here to check out my review for that) but will the show be any good? Will have to wait until tomorrow but first, here are my coherent and honest predictions for Survivor Series 2018.   

(Kick-Off Show) Tag team Survivor Series Match

Honestly, I don't care if either RAW or Smackdown Live wins this match but if I had to pick I'll go with.......

WINNER: Smackdown Live Team

(MAIN SHOW) Buddy Murphy (c) vs Mustafa Ali for the Cruiserweight Championship 

Even though I admittedly don't watch 205 Live all that much, I do think based on watching some of their matches that they are a great talent so there's no reason why they can't give us a classic. However, Buddy Murphy just won the championship at Super Showdown a month ago and having Mustafa Ali win the title this Sunday just doesn't feel like that it's the best time for a title change. 

WINNER: Buddy Murphy 

AOP (RAW Tag Team Champion) vs The Bar (Smackdown Tag Team Champion) 

Another match that I necessarily don't care but with the untrustworthy Big Show being on The Bar's corner, The dynamic between him and AOP could be interesting. 

WINNER: AOP

Seth Rollins (Intercontinental Champion) vs Shinsuke Nakamura (United States Champion)  

  
This is the match that I and others are looking forward to the most. Unfortunately, the build was pretty much nonexistent. I get that WWE are progressing the storyline between Seth and Dean but this is a mark key match that we haven't seen before and to just have a minimum build for this is disappointing. With that being said, I'll go with Nakamura because he needs to look legit as champion in my opinion. 

WINNER: Shinsuke Nakamura

Women's 5 on 5 Survivor Series Match

I wish that the 5th spot for the Smackdown Women's team is a wrestler we haven't seen in the WWE in years but it is most likely going to be Mandy Rose. RAW's team is not appealing I mean 1 babyface and 4 heels like really WWE? 

Since Ronda Rousey is going to face Nia Jax for the championship, I think that WWE are booking her to not only dominate in this match but also win the whole thing just to make her look good going into TLC next month but that's just me. 

WINNER: Team RAW 

Ronda Rousey (RAW Women's Champion) vs Charlotte Flair 

This match could main event this PPV given that Ronda and Charlotte are very popular and they're good wrestlers in my opinion. It's unfortunate that Becky is not going to compete in this match but even if she was clear to compete, I would still pick the same winner and that winner is.......

WINNER: Ronda Rousey 

Men's 5 on 5 Survivor Series Match

Since Balor build dissension with Dolph Ziggler and Drew Mcintyre on RAW this week, I could see team Smackdown win this match but this could be a fun match if they play the game (no pun intended) right. 

WINNER: Team Smackdown

Daniel Bryan (WWE Champion) vs Brock Lesnar (Universal Champion) 

Since Bryan is now a heel (which you can click here for my thoughts on the heel turn) I feel like this match has a bit of an unpredictable feel to it with Bryan's heel tactics. However, there is no way that Bryan will ever win this match. I've been wanted those guys to face each other for years and now I'm finally getting it which is rather exciting. 

WINNER: Brock Lesnar


What are your predictions for Survivor Series 2018? Sound off in the comments below and follow the blog for honest pro wrestling opinions. Anyways, stay safe smarks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE RAW 23/11/20 | A Coherent Review.

Monday Night RAW this week felt like 7 hours instead of 3 hours because this show was a snooze fest.  There were a few good moments but for the most part, I was bored as f**k watching this episode.  Images via WWE.com This Segment Bruh…  To put it simply, the segment was straight up dogsh*t.  Pretty much all of the competitors in the RAW Survivor Series men's team stated their reason as to why they deserve a WWE title opportunity (with jokes from Riddle cornier than any Nick Cannon's comedy sketch).  Then, Braun Strowman attacked Adam Pearce because Braun was bothered by Adam Pearce saying, "last but not least" to him. Whyee?  That attack from Strowman made him look so stupid.  You (Braun) would've had a slight chance to face Drew for the WWE championship so why attack the guy?  The New Day vs Shelton Benjamin And Cedric Alexander For The RAW Tag Team Championship.  Moving on from something that is actually slightly worst?  I would be co...

My Coherent Wrestling Wednesdays: Cody Rhodes vs Wardlow In A Steel Cage, Bianca Belair Calling Out Charlotte Flair.

For the second week in a row, All Elite Wrestling has knocked it out of the park in their premier pro wrestling show while NXT is cooling off the steam creatively that is Takeover: Portland. Hopefully, the yellow brand picks back up next week.  NXT       Highlights.  Broserweights vs Oney Lorcan And Danny Burch.  That dialogue when Riddle said that they partied so hard in Portland that Pete Dunne failed the wellness policy was hilarious. The champions are immediately getting back to work after that great performance this past Sunday.  Also, this is the return of Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan so it's great to see those guys. The champions are still strong thanks to that knee strike from Riddle to win this match. A good match indeed.  Chelsea Green vs Kayden Carter.  The reason why I put this in my highlights is not because of the match but rather Bianca Belair showing up and challenging Charlotte Flair saying that...