Skip to main content

WWE Crown Jewel | My Coherent Review.

This show reminds me of a typical Monday night RAW episode in the sense that It was skippable and if I didn't watch the show itself, I wouldn't miss anything. In other words, it sucked and here's why. 

Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton 

Man, Randy Orton arguably has the best dropkick in WWE. The match was decent. Rey won with a sunset flip into a roll up, then Randy outta nowhere delivered an RKO to Rey
Mysterio and assaults Mysterio on the outside. I mean I don’t mind this considering that Randy has to look good with his heel run so far. 

The Miz vs Jeff Hardy 

The match was rather quick in my opinion. The A-Lister won the match with the Skull crushing finale. 

Seth Rollins vs Bobby Lashley

Man, this first round tournament other than the first match was not only quick in match length but also rather dull in my opinion. Rollins won the match with the stomp (terrible name). 

Kurt Angle vs Dolph Ziggler

The match that I’m looking forward to but was it good? No, but it was decent. The best match in the tournament so far and Kurt did look good in this match. Ziggler won with the Zig Zag. 

The New Day vs The Bar for the Smackdown Live Tag Team Championship 

Decent match. The match ended with the Big Show gave the KO punch to Big E without the referee seeing it and immediately Sheamus delivered the brogue kick to Big E to retain the titles. 

The Miz vs Rey Mysterio Semi finals match 

This match was straight borefest. My goodness, what a boring match. The Miz won with him reversing the 619 from Rey Mysterio into a small package. 

Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler Semifinals match 

By far the best thing on that show, a very good match. Dolph Ziggler won with a superkick via distraction from Seth Rollins 

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe for the WWE championship 

Look, I don’t want to be hit with a Samoa Joe suicide dive. Man, that was brutal. The match was okay with a quick ending. Styles hit a phenomenal forearm to Joe and just like that, he retains the championship. 

Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar for the Universal championship 

What did I just witness? That was awful like I get it because Braun hit Corbin with three powerslams and Baron Corbin holds a grudge because of that hence, Corbin hitting Braun with the championship belt. I’m going to assume that this screw up will lead to WWE having a 5 on 5 survivor series match between team Kurt vs team baron and who wins will be general manager of RAW but I could be wrong. Brock is your new Universal champion. This was laughably bad. 

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler Finals match 

Well, it was supposed to be The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler but Miz couldn’t complete due to an “injury” and Shane instead took Miz’s place. What. In. The. Actual. Fuck. 

I mean why couldn’t Rey Mysterio win that match with The Miz in the semi-finals? Shane actually won with the coast to coast. In other words, none of the competitors from that tournament actually won the whole thing. Did Vince Russo wrote this like *laughing profusely”

The Brothers Of Destruction vs DX 

I will say this, Shawn looked good in this match. Triple H, unfortunately, hurt his right shoulder after taking the bump over the turnbuckle on the outside. Wish him a speedy recovery, however, match itself was boring. DX won with Triple H delivered a pedigree to Kane. 

Look, I know the answer to this question but what do think about Crown Jewel? Sounds off in the comments below and follow the blog for honest pro wrestling opinions. Anyways, stay safe smarks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 23/11/20 | A Coherent Review.

Monday Night RAW this week felt like 7 hours instead of 3 hours because this show was a snooze fest.  There were a few good moments but for the most part, I was bored as f**k watching this episode.  Images via WWE.com This Segment Bruh…  To put it simply, the segment was straight up dogsh*t.  Pretty much all of the competitors in the RAW Survivor Series men's team stated their reason as to why they deserve a WWE title opportunity (with jokes from Riddle cornier than any Nick Cannon's comedy sketch).  Then, Braun Strowman attacked Adam Pearce because Braun was bothered by Adam Pearce saying, "last but not least" to him. Whyee?  That attack from Strowman made him look so stupid.  You (Braun) would've had a slight chance to face Drew for the WWE championship so why attack the guy?  The New Day vs Shelton Benjamin And Cedric Alexander For The RAW Tag Team Championship.  Moving on from something that is actually slightly worst?  I would be co...

My Coherent Wrestling Wednesdays: Cody Rhodes vs Wardlow In A Steel Cage, Bianca Belair Calling Out Charlotte Flair.

For the second week in a row, All Elite Wrestling has knocked it out of the park in their premier pro wrestling show while NXT is cooling off the steam creatively that is Takeover: Portland. Hopefully, the yellow brand picks back up next week.  NXT       Highlights.  Broserweights vs Oney Lorcan And Danny Burch.  That dialogue when Riddle said that they partied so hard in Portland that Pete Dunne failed the wellness policy was hilarious. The champions are immediately getting back to work after that great performance this past Sunday.  Also, this is the return of Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan so it's great to see those guys. The champions are still strong thanks to that knee strike from Riddle to win this match. A good match indeed.  Chelsea Green vs Kayden Carter.  The reason why I put this in my highlights is not because of the match but rather Bianca Belair showing up and challenging Charlotte Flair saying that...

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...