Skip to main content

Top 7 Best NXT Takeover Theme Songs.

Everbody likes to put on some good music. You like good music. Your friends and family like good music. However, what makes a song good is completely subjective but in my opinion, NXT are nailing it with their takeover theme songs and I'm ranking them on a glorified subjective form of content and that is list videos/articles or in my case a top seven list. Without further ado, Here are my top seven best NXT takeover theme songs. 

7. Serpents by Neck Deep 

Image result for serpents neck deep
The reason why I like this song so much is that it gives me some early 2000s punk rock which by listening to this song, it feels like they're paying a homage to that era. overall a good listen that depending on how old you are will give a nostalgic feel like I did. 

6. Ace Of Spades by Motörhead

Related image
Now, l like me some Motörhead. Triple H's current theme and the evolution theme song is some of my favourite theme music of all time and this is no exception. The only critique I have for this song is that it sounds similar to their song "Rock Out" but nevertheless it's a great song and RIP Lemmy Kilmister. 

5. Throne by Bring Me To The Horizon

Related image
By far Their most popular song with 88 million views on youtube alone and its also my favourite song of theirs so far. This is a great motivational song just by reading the lyrics alone and it has a great rhythm in my opinion. So if want some alternative rock song in your workout playlist then check out this one. 

4. Could Have Been Me by The Struts 

Image result for could have been me the struts album art

This song and the band is a love letter to a certain band that most people are familiar with *cough, cough queen*. I was reading the comment section of that video and one user said that the band is a mix of queen and my chemical romance and that's a perfect description. Either way, it's a great song with an awesome chorus to it. 

3. Karate by BABYMETAL

Related image

That song could fit in any shounen anime you put out there. This is a kickass theme song and I don't understand Japanese but that adds up to the overall badassery of that song. If you haven't checked out this one then I highly recommend it.

2. It Follows by Cane Hill

 Image result for it follows cane hill
Right off the bat, this song has a Korn vibe to it which I think it's great. It's better than Korn's recent songs in my opinion and I like the cover art which has nothing to do with how good the song is but again. I like it. 

1. Mayhem by Halestorm 

Related image
And my favourite NXT takeover theme songs of all time goes to mayhem by Halestorm. This song starts with so much hype that it builds up your adrenaline hormone. Lzzy Hale's singing voice fits that adrenaline build up I said earlier. And is it just me or is it that song fits Asuka's character back when she was undefeated? 

If you wanna listen to the entire NXT takeover theme songs then listen to the Spotify playlist below and feel free to sound off in the comments on what's your favourite NXT takeover theme songs. Anyways, stay safe smarks. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

My Coherent Wrestling Wednesdays: Cody Rhodes vs Wardlow In A Steel Cage, Bianca Belair Calling Out Charlotte Flair.

For the second week in a row, All Elite Wrestling has knocked it out of the park in their premier pro wrestling show while NXT is cooling off the steam creatively that is Takeover: Portland. Hopefully, the yellow brand picks back up next week.  NXT       Highlights.  Broserweights vs Oney Lorcan And Danny Burch.  That dialogue when Riddle said that they partied so hard in Portland that Pete Dunne failed the wellness policy was hilarious. The champions are immediately getting back to work after that great performance this past Sunday.  Also, this is the return of Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan so it's great to see those guys. The champions are still strong thanks to that knee strike from Riddle to win this match. A good match indeed.  Chelsea Green vs Kayden Carter.  The reason why I put this in my highlights is not because of the match but rather Bianca Belair showing up and challenging Charlotte Flair saying that...

The 5 News Week: WWE Hitting The Road Once Again!?

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor news of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. Without further ado, here are the 5 news week.   Some Images via WWE.com Johnny Ace Back On Being The Talent Relations For WWE.  John Laurinaitis returning as the talent relations for world wrestling entertainment aka big f**king yikes.  From F4WOnline and Dave Meltzer , Johnny is *sigh* back on the talent relations side of WWE and will be reporting to WWE's executive vice president of operations, Brad Blum.  The article did go on to mention that the talent relations side division has been split into "talent management and talent branding".  Fightful select has some additional information on this story about the backstage reaction of the news and pretty much, some of the talents weren't too happy with the news.  Keep in mind that WWE hasn't officially confirmed this news.  I don't ne...