Skip to main content

The 5 News Week: BREAKING NEWS. Vince Russo Has GONE MAD. More At 11.

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor pro wrestling news, rumours and spoilers of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. Without further ado, here are the 5 news week. 

BREAKING NEWS. Vince Russo Has GONE MAD. More At 11. 

Now, why did I type that headline? 

Well, it's because the man with more plot twists in him than an M Night Shamhammer movie said in Sportskeeda's Writing With Russo show (y'all are legit desperate for content, huh) that Vince McMahon should use Stephanie's then brief absence as a storyline (From Sportskeeda): 

“Can you imagine if we talk to Vince or Vince tweets out, ‘Man, I just watched Stephanie’s interview. I never in my wildest dreams thought a McMahon could be that weak,’” Russo said. “Just stuff like that. That’s how you’re gonna grab people’s attention."

Why does Russo feel this way? Because he's WILD. Also, if he starts a sentence with "can you imagine", then you know he's going to say some dumb things. 

Quick Thoughts On Smackdown Yesterday. 

Yesterday's episode of Smackdown really and I mean, REALLY sucked. Vince McMahon's meaningless opening segment to Brock Lesnar returning as Roman Reigns' opponent for Summerslam. 

A match-up that I'm sick of so much, I would rather Roman face R Truth. 

Hardy Boyz Were Supposed To Be AEW Tag Team CHAMPIONS!? 

Yea. That was going to happen if you believe what their snitch told Fightful Select. 

In the report, they've noted that the plan for the Hardy Boyz to have a tag team title run was as recent as a few weeks back. But, the match between the Swanton bros and The Young Bucks "altered those plans". 

Thank God those plans had to change due to what's going on with Jeff Hardy because that would've been a PR nightmare.  

Why Did The WWE Title Unification Happen? 

WELLLLLLLLLL. Wrestlevotes statement that it's due to the creative team's idea of having the tribal chief appear on both shows regularly. 

However, a wise old man once said, "plans changed" (you know WWE, you could just do that without Roman winning the WWE championship since you care about the brand split so much more than another Evolution show). 

Jay White NOT INTERESTED In "Any Dream Matches!?" 

He said that when Forbidden Door is right around the corner? Sheesh. In an interview with Tokyo Sports, Jay White has mentioned that he isn't seeking dream match "call-outs" (from Post Wrestling): 

"A title match [at Forbidden Door] is not something I am particularly interested in. If they (AEW) insist on it, I’d be happy to do it, but my job is done with a sold-out show. All I have to do now is compete on the show as a champion.

I’m not interested in fighting anyone from AEW right now. I’ve already proven that I’m the best in the world, and I’m at a level where other fighters want to fight me. I’m not interested in what people call a dream match."

What do you think about the news I just reported and follow me on the tweets @omartheplayaguy? Anyways, stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE RAW 20/4/20 | A Coherent Review.

This episode of Monday Night RAW felt like if last week's show had a sequel if that analogy makes sense?  It didn't have a new, fresh take on the show and they instead played it safe which is fine. In this case, adding a few risks will definitely help the show from the overall feeling of emptiness metaphorically speaking of course.  Drew McIntyre Addresses The Man That Stomped Him Twice.   McIntyre opens a Monday Night RAW show with a promo for the second episode in a row. He wasn't shocked that Seth Rollins attacked him last week due to his new price possession and how the superstars want that taste of gold.  Angel Garza's music hits and the current United States champion, Andrade, strikes Drew but that led to not one but two claymore kicks on Andrade.  A decent opening segment. Did its job on building the main event match between Garza and Drew McIntyre. It must be cool for Angel Garza to go one on one with THE WWE champion. A definite car...

WWE RAW 3/2/20 | My Coherent Review.

I thought I would never say this but so far, I'm actually looking forward to Super showdown 2020 and this episode further explains why.  The red brand did a great job on building two upcoming shows and WWE should be applauded for that in my opinion (also, the crowd tonight was on fire. Shout out to Salt Lake City).  Randy Orton Respond About His Actions Last Week.  Following a brutal attack from the viper last week and a video package to open this very show, Randy explains his actions by not explaining much saying that he can't do this with a storm of boos that rivalled Salt Lake City's snowstorm earlier that day.  This was a brilliant segment. He continues to show emotion about what he did last week despite not saying much. It was short but sweet.  Liv Morgan vs Lana.   After the second victory in a row for Liv Morgan, Riott Squad leader Ruby Riott returned to betray her best friend and Lana used that attack from Ruby to further...