Skip to main content

WWE Smackdown 22/4/22 | A Coherent Review.

A beat the clock challenge was announced for next week's show involving Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair which only means one thing. 

Wishing that I have a beat the clock challenge to check how long I can last watching mediocre television programming like this. 

Ronda Rousey And Charlotte Flair's Contract Signing Ended In Chaos Because Of Course, It Did. 

Headline's been spitting facts as of late. Also, my man Drew Gulak has been a punching bag for this feud and I feel sorry for the guy. A dude as talented as him deserves so much better. 

Xavier Woods vs Butch. 

A match so predictable, my autocorrect filled in the "Xavier Woods vs Butch" headline. 

After the former Dune lost to Woods once again, he went ed unhinged as he took out a bunch of security guards. I mean, I would too if I was called Butch every week. 


Ricochet got his challenge for his IC title. The same title that hasn't been defended on PPV since last year's WrestleMania. 

That challenge is facing Shanky. F**king great! Absolute brilliant stuff. 

Gunther vs Teddy Goodz. 

Another week, another one-sided win for the Austrian destroyer in Gunther. Nothing too noteworthy happened here obviously. 


Riddle wanted to "ease the tension" between Drew McIntyre and Randal Keith given the previous history (which was water under the bridge for them).

Meanwhile, someone I haven't seen in almost several months, Xia Li said that she'll protect herself now. And that took you THAT LONG to make that decision? 

Riddle vs Jey Uso. 

A decent match is all I'll say. Riddle won with the most devastating move in wrestling today, the roll-up after reversing the Uso splash. 

Natalya And Shayna Baszler Wanted The Tag Titles That Are As Worthy As The 24/7 Championship. 

Headline once again spitting facts. 


Madcap Moss declined the offer to reunite with the not so Happy Corbin.

I'm not sure how I feel about Moss' laugh since it reminds me of some guy named Tucker that works for the most-watched news program in the US. 

Moss did have a match with Angel Garza and after his victory, he took a fat beating from Corbin to which Corbin took Madcap's Andre The Giant trophy. Al Cool Bin Tamam. 


After Sami Zayn basically snitched (or lied depending on your interpretation) on Roman Reigns regarding what Drew McIntyre said about the tribal chief, Lacey Evans had yet another promo segment talking about her childhood struggles and how she overcame them. 

Not gonna lie, those white woman tears almost got me but I remember my lesson on how to deactivate my raccoon chip. 

Sami Zayn Ran From Drew McIntyre During Their Lumberjack Match.

That didn't work for the guy as he's going to face McIntyre in a salad steel cage (which was already taped since next week's show isn't live). 

You don't need spoilers to know how that cage match ended. 

So, to recap for all of you slow mofos. 

Like: I guess I like seeing Drew McIntyre more ways than one? 

Didn't like: Wished I overslept to not witness this episode. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 23/11/20 | A Coherent Review.

Monday Night RAW this week felt like 7 hours instead of 3 hours because this show was a snooze fest.  There were a few good moments but for the most part, I was bored as f**k watching this episode.  Images via WWE.com This Segment Bruh…  To put it simply, the segment was straight up dogsh*t.  Pretty much all of the competitors in the RAW Survivor Series men's team stated their reason as to why they deserve a WWE title opportunity (with jokes from Riddle cornier than any Nick Cannon's comedy sketch).  Then, Braun Strowman attacked Adam Pearce because Braun was bothered by Adam Pearce saying, "last but not least" to him. Whyee?  That attack from Strowman made him look so stupid.  You (Braun) would've had a slight chance to face Drew for the WWE championship so why attack the guy?  The New Day vs Shelton Benjamin And Cedric Alexander For The RAW Tag Team Championship.  Moving on from something that is actually slightly worst?  I would be co...

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

My Coherent Wrestling Wednesdays: Cody Rhodes vs Wardlow In A Steel Cage, Bianca Belair Calling Out Charlotte Flair.

For the second week in a row, All Elite Wrestling has knocked it out of the park in their premier pro wrestling show while NXT is cooling off the steam creatively that is Takeover: Portland. Hopefully, the yellow brand picks back up next week.  NXT       Highlights.  Broserweights vs Oney Lorcan And Danny Burch.  That dialogue when Riddle said that they partied so hard in Portland that Pete Dunne failed the wellness policy was hilarious. The champions are immediately getting back to work after that great performance this past Sunday.  Also, this is the return of Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan so it's great to see those guys. The champions are still strong thanks to that knee strike from Riddle to win this match. A good match indeed.  Chelsea Green vs Kayden Carter.  The reason why I put this in my highlights is not because of the match but rather Bianca Belair showing up and challenging Charlotte Flair saying that...