Skip to main content

A Few News I Guess: WWE INTERESTED In Jade Cargill!?

 

Since this week's news is slower than my Halo Infinite multiplayer progress, I decided to showcase a few news I guess?

Apollo Crews Wanting to COME BACK to NXT!? 

Apollo Crews may want to show up back to the brand formerly known for its black and gold anaesthetic but if he did appear on NXT, it wouldn't take as long as Veer COMING to Monday Night RAW. 

In an interview with a Spanish outlet Vicente Beltran, *in the style of his theme song* APOLLOOOOOOO was asked whether he would like to return to NXT. Here's what the Nigerian royalty had to say (from WrestlingInc):

“I would love to go there, work with some of the guys they have down there, I’m always open to anything, you know what I mean? And there’s so much talent down there that I could mix it up with and have a good time too.”

Shane Royal Rumble 2022 Story Got EVEN WORSE!? 

According to credible reports from the likes of Fightful Select (from comicbook.com) , Shane McMahon has become a naughty, naughty boy as of late (to the point where he was let go by WWE) and to quote the headline above, the story just got even worse, I guess? 

At least if you believe what Andrew Zarian over at Mad Men Wrestling Podcast has said. Andrew has heard from his snitches that "there is a bigger story to this and maybe one day it'll come out" 

Shane OOOOOOO more like Shane NOOOOOOOO! 

WWE INTERESTED In Jade Cargill!? 

Speaking of the Zman (sorry Brian Zane if you're actually reading this which you're probably not because I'm a f**king nobody), he has some news regarding WWE's interest in the current AEW TBS champion and certified representation of black excellence, Jade Cargill. 

Andrew said and I quote, "I know for a fact that people in WWE are interested in her." 

Does this mean that she's joining Titan Towers anytime soon!? Probably not but within the next few years or so!? Could be a possibility. 


What do you think about the news I just reported and follow me on the tweets @omartheplayaguy? Anyways, stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

My Coherent Wrestling Wednesdays: Cody Rhodes vs Wardlow In A Steel Cage, Bianca Belair Calling Out Charlotte Flair.

For the second week in a row, All Elite Wrestling has knocked it out of the park in their premier pro wrestling show while NXT is cooling off the steam creatively that is Takeover: Portland. Hopefully, the yellow brand picks back up next week.  NXT       Highlights.  Broserweights vs Oney Lorcan And Danny Burch.  That dialogue when Riddle said that they partied so hard in Portland that Pete Dunne failed the wellness policy was hilarious. The champions are immediately getting back to work after that great performance this past Sunday.  Also, this is the return of Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan so it's great to see those guys. The champions are still strong thanks to that knee strike from Riddle to win this match. A good match indeed.  Chelsea Green vs Kayden Carter.  The reason why I put this in my highlights is not because of the match but rather Bianca Belair showing up and challenging Charlotte Flair saying that...

The 5 News Week: WWE Hitting The Road Once Again!?

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor news of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. Without further ado, here are the 5 news week.   Some Images via WWE.com Johnny Ace Back On Being The Talent Relations For WWE.  John Laurinaitis returning as the talent relations for world wrestling entertainment aka big f**king yikes.  From F4WOnline and Dave Meltzer , Johnny is *sigh* back on the talent relations side of WWE and will be reporting to WWE's executive vice president of operations, Brad Blum.  The article did go on to mention that the talent relations side division has been split into "talent management and talent branding".  Fightful select has some additional information on this story about the backstage reaction of the news and pretty much, some of the talents weren't too happy with the news.  Keep in mind that WWE hasn't officially confirmed this news.  I don't ne...