Skip to main content

THE Coherent AEW Take: Tell That Redneck That Bryan's Arrogant, You Feel Me?

The Elite brand has once again delivered a solid program this week. I don't have a witty thing to say about it because I am as unfunny as Kalya Braxton's Twitter timeline. 

Rampage.   

Highlights. 

Adam Cole And Bobby Fish vs Orange Cassidy And Wheeler Yuta.

A fantastic opener is all I'll say. The team that consists of former Undisputed Era members, wins with a Falcon Arrow to Yuta. 

Some Other Things That Happened. 

Riho defeated Britt Baker - I guess Britt Baker got DE. FE. ATED. 

Daniel Garza lost to Eddie Kingston - Chris Jericho cleaned house as he got rid of 2 point 0 following their beatdown to Kingston. Like all the white saviour movies, the white man saves the day. 

Dynamite. 

Highlights. 

Bryan Danielson vs Alan "5" Angels. 

Another awesome Bryan Danielson match? 

Bryan's arrogance is what got him to win against Dark Order's own, Alan Angels. 

Hangman Page and Bryan Danielson had a verbal back and forth to which John Silver wanted to fight Bryan on behalf of his friend but the American Dragon was like, "You're beneath me" which has made the anti smarks community pretty happy with that line. 

Some Other Things That Happened. 

CM Punk defeated Lee Moriarty - Lee has massive potential. To all my WWE shills, do not sleep on the guy because we might be calling him AEW champion Lee Moriarty in the near future. 

Oh, and MJF continues his verbal disdain over CM Punk. Why? Because he's living Triple H's fantasy, I guess? 

Adam Cole and The Young Bucks kicked the holy hell out of Orange Cassidy - You know it's all about the KICK! VANILLA BOYS BAY BAY! 

Wardlow absolutely demolished Ac Adams - Oh look, it's Shawn Spears. Nice! (sarcasm of course)

Sting and Darby Allin defeated the Gunn Club - aka the quickest tag team match I've ever seen for a toilet break (I'm sorry guys. I had Pizza Hut last night).

Andrade El Idolo lost to Cody Rhodes in a no DQ match - I wish I don't hate myself as much as Cody Rhodes because going through a burning table like that must be tough. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE RAW 20/4/20 | A Coherent Review.

This episode of Monday Night RAW felt like if last week's show had a sequel if that analogy makes sense?  It didn't have a new, fresh take on the show and they instead played it safe which is fine. In this case, adding a few risks will definitely help the show from the overall feeling of emptiness metaphorically speaking of course.  Drew McIntyre Addresses The Man That Stomped Him Twice.   McIntyre opens a Monday Night RAW show with a promo for the second episode in a row. He wasn't shocked that Seth Rollins attacked him last week due to his new price possession and how the superstars want that taste of gold.  Angel Garza's music hits and the current United States champion, Andrade, strikes Drew but that led to not one but two claymore kicks on Andrade.  A decent opening segment. Did its job on building the main event match between Garza and Drew McIntyre. It must be cool for Angel Garza to go one on one with THE WWE champion. A definite car...

The 5 News Week: WWE Hitting The Road Once Again!?

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor news of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. Without further ado, here are the 5 news week.   Some Images via WWE.com Johnny Ace Back On Being The Talent Relations For WWE.  John Laurinaitis returning as the talent relations for world wrestling entertainment aka big f**king yikes.  From F4WOnline and Dave Meltzer , Johnny is *sigh* back on the talent relations side of WWE and will be reporting to WWE's executive vice president of operations, Brad Blum.  The article did go on to mention that the talent relations side division has been split into "talent management and talent branding".  Fightful select has some additional information on this story about the backstage reaction of the news and pretty much, some of the talents weren't too happy with the news.  Keep in mind that WWE hasn't officially confirmed this news.  I don't ne...