Skip to main content

The 5 News Week: Triple H Possibly LEAVING WWE!?

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor pro wrestling news, rumours and spoilers of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. 

This is also the last 5 News Week of the year if you don't count the annual 5 News Week look back which yes, I am working on. 

3 and a half years of talking about the wild world that is professional wrestling and I appreciate all 2 of y'all that mess with my coherent reviews, this series and the bi-monthly editorials. 

Impact Wrestling's Johnny Swinger Thought Bray Wyatt Was At Bound For Glory!? 

During a discussion with Allan ‘Kwee Wee’ Funk’s ‘Get Funk’d’ show (a name so wild, that statement is coming from a guy that calls himself a Playa), the formerly Johnny Parisi mentioned how he thought The weird bushy Floridian, Bray Wyatt, was at this past year's Bound For Glory PPV but then Johnny witnessed the KISS Demon (From Post Wrestling):

"Bro, I didn’t know until he was standing there. I’m standing up on the ramp, I got a bodyguard, real good guy, his name’s Hernandez. Yeah, Hernandez, great guy, he plays my bodyguard. Awesome guy, I love working with him. He’s been with me for about seven, eight months now and dude, we’re looking at the rundown going, ‘Okay, we’re doing a thing with The Demon.’ 

Dude, I didn’t know who The Demon was because there’s some other guys that go by ‘The Demon’. It was [a] guy, that Bray Wyatt, I thought maybe it was him. They call him The Demon sometimes. 

But all it said on the sheet was ‘Demon’. It didn’t say ‘KISS Demon’ and until we saw Dale, Hernandez is the one [who] pointed him out and said, ‘There’s the Demon’ and I was like, ‘Holy sh*t."

I too thought that Bray Wyatt is coming if you're in an acting improv group or something. 

WWE Removes Liv Morgan's "Greedy Contract" Line From YouTube. 

The general consensus regarding WWE's latest attempt at a "shoot, shoot, pew" promo is that it was pretty much a sh*tty thing to write into the entire dialogue. 

And, like the title describes above, WWE removed that line from the contract signing segment itself. 

So, Who says WWE doesn't listen to their audience (Ryan Satin? Oh, that makes sense)? 

Joe Lando On Wanting To Wrestle On GCW. 

There's no denying that GCW is the hottest independent promotion right now. It's so hot in fact, NWA looked at the promotion like, "so," the loser stays in NWA" idea was really bad huh?" 

The promotion got the attention of the British native, Joe Lando which he mentioned as THE promotion he would like to perform in during an interview with Frank Mandolini of "I speak more languages than Cesaro"  Last Minute Wrestling podcast (from his press release):

"In terms of promotion definitely GCW, because in terms of American independents, GCW’s probably at the top right now. They had an incredible growth. And a lot of that was through the pandemic as well, so shout-out GCW."

Triple H Possibly LEAVING WWE!? 

Yes. The headline is a misdirect like a typical Marvel Cinematic Universe trailer and it was a rumour being discussed on the interwebs but it's worth highlighting Hunter's current status in WWE.

And the status is? He ain't leaving the company (great journalism there. I don't know if I should call you Tom Colohue). 

Wade Keller of the PWTorch further elaborated on that according to his snitch saying (from Cagesideseats):

"Hunter cannot cash out and just leave without it affecting the family dynamic in a way that was just more negative than something Triple H would do... Hunter is either gonna work in WWE or not but not work against them in the pro wrestling business." 

Execs In WWE THINKING Tony Khan Buys AEW Show Tickets!? 

At least that's what Bryan Alvarez has heard after typing in the F4Wonline message board. 

This piece of news sounds like something Kayfabe News would come up with in that it's the most creative thing WWE has thought of in almost 4 years of talking about wrestling. 

What do you think about the news I just reported and follow me on the tweets @omartheplayaguy? Anyways, stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE NXT Takeover: XXV | My Coherent Review.

Look guys, I don't need to tell you this. This was a great show. Now, you're probably be asking "if you don't need to tell me this then why are you to quote yourself, TELLING ME THIS!?" Good question but the reason why is because I like to talk about great pro wrestling.  Matt Riddle vs Roderick Strong.  An absolute must rewatch match for me and a must watch for you guys if you haven't seen it. Match started off with some amateur wrestling style takedown from both guys.  Then, Roderick Strong hit a modified back suplex on the ring apron. By then, Riddle hits Strong with a brainbuster. Riddle had the highlight of that match by hitting Strong with a go to sleep (yes, that go to sleep) into a German suplex with a bridge.  Roderick hits a powerbomb pin into a Boston crab then the match ends with Riddle delivered with a move that I wish I knew what the name of it was.  Street Profits vs The Forgotten Sons (in Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake) vs The Undi...

WWE RAW 31/5/21 | A Coherent Review.

I was recently reading my RAW reviews from 2019 and the thing that is common in all of those reviews was that while I had some issues with those episodes, the shows were decent as a whole.  2021, however, is, of course, a different story. Ever since the fall of last year, I've been consistently getting terrible episode after terrible episode that is giving SNL a run for its money.  At this point, criticizing Monday Night RAW is a God damn routine.  Images via WWE.com   The Miz TV. Special Guest, Charlotte Flair.  As told by the headline above, the show opened with Miz TV. A segment that literally nobody looks forward to.   You had John Morrison legit wearing a necklace that is covered in garlic for protecting himself from any supernatural thing appearing which was PEAK CRINGE.  Charlotte Flair stated that she'll send Rhea Ripley to hell in 3 weeks (by the way, this is still a weird decision to move the Hell In A Cell show in the summer but whateve...