Skip to main content

The 5 News Week: Triple H Possibly LEAVING WWE!?

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor pro wrestling news, rumours and spoilers of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. 

This is also the last 5 News Week of the year if you don't count the annual 5 News Week look back which yes, I am working on. 

3 and a half years of talking about the wild world that is professional wrestling and I appreciate all 2 of y'all that mess with my coherent reviews, this series and the bi-monthly editorials. 

Impact Wrestling's Johnny Swinger Thought Bray Wyatt Was At Bound For Glory!? 

During a discussion with Allan ‘Kwee Wee’ Funk’s ‘Get Funk’d’ show (a name so wild, that statement is coming from a guy that calls himself a Playa), the formerly Johnny Parisi mentioned how he thought The weird bushy Floridian, Bray Wyatt, was at this past year's Bound For Glory PPV but then Johnny witnessed the KISS Demon (From Post Wrestling):

"Bro, I didn’t know until he was standing there. I’m standing up on the ramp, I got a bodyguard, real good guy, his name’s Hernandez. Yeah, Hernandez, great guy, he plays my bodyguard. Awesome guy, I love working with him. He’s been with me for about seven, eight months now and dude, we’re looking at the rundown going, ‘Okay, we’re doing a thing with The Demon.’ 

Dude, I didn’t know who The Demon was because there’s some other guys that go by ‘The Demon’. It was [a] guy, that Bray Wyatt, I thought maybe it was him. They call him The Demon sometimes. 

But all it said on the sheet was ‘Demon’. It didn’t say ‘KISS Demon’ and until we saw Dale, Hernandez is the one [who] pointed him out and said, ‘There’s the Demon’ and I was like, ‘Holy sh*t."

I too thought that Bray Wyatt is coming if you're in an acting improv group or something. 

WWE Removes Liv Morgan's "Greedy Contract" Line From YouTube. 

The general consensus regarding WWE's latest attempt at a "shoot, shoot, pew" promo is that it was pretty much a sh*tty thing to write into the entire dialogue. 

And, like the title describes above, WWE removed that line from the contract signing segment itself. 

So, Who says WWE doesn't listen to their audience (Ryan Satin? Oh, that makes sense)? 

Joe Lando On Wanting To Wrestle On GCW. 

There's no denying that GCW is the hottest independent promotion right now. It's so hot in fact, NWA looked at the promotion like, "so," the loser stays in NWA" idea was really bad huh?" 

The promotion got the attention of the British native, Joe Lando which he mentioned as THE promotion he would like to perform in during an interview with Frank Mandolini of "I speak more languages than Cesaro"  Last Minute Wrestling podcast (from his press release):

"In terms of promotion definitely GCW, because in terms of American independents, GCW’s probably at the top right now. They had an incredible growth. And a lot of that was through the pandemic as well, so shout-out GCW."

Triple H Possibly LEAVING WWE!? 

Yes. The headline is a misdirect like a typical Marvel Cinematic Universe trailer and it was a rumour being discussed on the interwebs but it's worth highlighting Hunter's current status in WWE.

And the status is? He ain't leaving the company (great journalism there. I don't know if I should call you Tom Colohue). 

Wade Keller of the PWTorch further elaborated on that according to his snitch saying (from Cagesideseats):

"Hunter cannot cash out and just leave without it affecting the family dynamic in a way that was just more negative than something Triple H would do... Hunter is either gonna work in WWE or not but not work against them in the pro wrestling business." 

Execs In WWE THINKING Tony Khan Buys AEW Show Tickets!? 

At least that's what Bryan Alvarez has heard after typing in the F4Wonline message board. 

This piece of news sounds like something Kayfabe News would come up with in that it's the most creative thing WWE has thought of in almost 4 years of talking about wrestling. 

What do you think about the news I just reported and follow me on the tweets @omartheplayaguy? Anyways, stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE Eyeing On New Creative Writers.

Last week on RAW, The McMahon family announced that there will be new faces and fresh match ups. What better way to invoke change than to seek out new writers with different ideas right?  WWE are actively seeking for new writer's assistant positions with at least two years in writing television and or/ production experience and preferably but not necessary, a degree in Film/TV/Drama, Media Studies, Journalism, Communications, English, or related field of study.  For everyone who thinks they can do it better, here's your opportunity. Merry Christmas! https://t.co/FJch1rOXCM — Jimmy Korderas (@jimmykorderas) December 24, 2018 What do I think of this? As long as Vince is in charge, unfortunately, nothing is going to change for the better of the product but that's just me.  Let me know in the comments on how you would change the WWE product and follow the blog for honest pro wrestling opinions. Anyways, stay safe smarks. 

NXT Takeover: Vengeance Day | A Coherent Review.

I've been really disappointed with recent Takeovers as of late but their latest one wowed me. I thought this show brought back the spark of the old Takeovers shows that I love.  Vengeance Day, in my opinion, is in the top 5 best Takeovers ever produced.  That's how much I enjoyed it.   Images via WWE.com Shotzi Blackheart And Ember Moon vs Dakota Kai And Raquel Gonzalez. Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Tournament Finals.  Throughout the match, the babyface team were aiming at Dakota Kai's knee which is smart because one, Kai's kicks are her greatest strength and two, she suffered a torn ACL.  Shotzi took some nasty offensives like the powerbomb from Raquel that had Shotzi land onto the barricade.  Speaking of Raquel Gonzalez, she was the star of the match.  She legit showed some impressive grapples and strikes.  Because of her, she and Dakota Kai won the entire tournament and will go on to face Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax for the women's tag team championship.  Can Dak

WWE RAW 13/9/21 | A Coherent Review.

Ya boy took a week off of talking about wrestling which is something I usually need after watching a single episode of Monday Night RAW but consistency is key, people!  In recent weeks, however, Monday Night RAW doesn't feel like mental torture and the latest episode is no exception.  Images via WWE.com Big E Was Like, "I'm Definitely Cashing In My Contract".  The lovable wholesome gyrating big man name Big E interacted with Randy Orton as well as Bobby Lashley ahead of the WWE title match between Bob and Randal.  The reason is obvious. Big E wants to cash in seeing Becky Lynch's mother again (that's not it?).  All lame jokes aside, the big man did cash in the contract to become the NEW WWE champion later in the episode after a successful title defence from Bobby Lashley against Randy Orton.  Words cannot describe how f**king happy I am seeing one of my favourite performers finally capture the gold which was long overdue if you ask me.  I will go as far as to