Skip to main content

A Few News I Guess: Buddy Murphy Being Looked At By AEW!?

Since this week's news was dominated by some dudes named Phil Brooks and Bryan Danielson, I decided to deliver my 3 viewers here a few news, guess? 

NXT Reshooting A Karrion Kross Scene Due To "Jeff Hardy" Chants. 

This is sad yet f**king hilarious. So sad that It's more depressing than what they're doing with Baron Corbin honestly. 

From bodyslam.net, they've heard that a segment that involved Karrion Kross cutting a promo before Samoa Joe showed up, had chants of "Hardy".

The chants were so noticeable that NXT had to reshoot the segment. 

I feel so sorry for Karrion Kross bruh. 

Quick Thoughts On Smackdown Yesterday. 

You would think with the intrigue being built following Money In The Bank that the outcome of this week's episode is a good one? 

Nah. The show was just not good. Roman Reigns made a "missionary" line which I'm sure my Twitter timeline will appreciate.

The only positive thing about the episode was the segment with Sethy Rollings and the man with a thousand poop faces, Edge. 

It's a great play of continuity. A continuity that WWE wants to avoid kinda like Fox's X Men movies. 

When’s Bray Wyatt Returning To TV!?

According to "ALL CAPS" Mike Johnson of PWInsider, WWE still doesn't have a timetable of when the former WWE champion is coming back to TV. 

Side note, it was said that Wyatt was supposed to win his encounter with Randy Orton but that was obviously changed that weekend. 

Well. That explains why that match felt too rushed in its conclusion. 

Buddy Murphy Being Looked At By AEW!?

From Wrestling Observer Newsletter and "I should really think before I say something" Dave Meltzer (shout out to Cultaholic),  Impact Wrestling is "making a major play" of getting the Aussie to be part of the Impact Wrestling roster and now the elite brand has "at least some interest" in signing the former disciple. 

Although I wouldn't hate the idea of Murphy joining AEW, I do believe that Impact Wrestling is the perfect fit for Murphy, especially in the X division. Him vs Chris Bey? I'm in. 

What do you think about the news I just reported and follow me on the tweets @omartheplayaguy? Anyways, stay safe smarks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

My Coherent Wrestling Wednesdays: Cody Rhodes vs Wardlow In A Steel Cage, Bianca Belair Calling Out Charlotte Flair.

For the second week in a row, All Elite Wrestling has knocked it out of the park in their premier pro wrestling show while NXT is cooling off the steam creatively that is Takeover: Portland. Hopefully, the yellow brand picks back up next week.  NXT       Highlights.  Broserweights vs Oney Lorcan And Danny Burch.  That dialogue when Riddle said that they partied so hard in Portland that Pete Dunne failed the wellness policy was hilarious. The champions are immediately getting back to work after that great performance this past Sunday.  Also, this is the return of Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan so it's great to see those guys. The champions are still strong thanks to that knee strike from Riddle to win this match. A good match indeed.  Chelsea Green vs Kayden Carter.  The reason why I put this in my highlights is not because of the match but rather Bianca Belair showing up and challenging Charlotte Flair saying that...

The 5 News Week: WWE Hitting The Road Once Again!?

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor news of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. Without further ado, here are the 5 news week.   Some Images via WWE.com Johnny Ace Back On Being The Talent Relations For WWE.  John Laurinaitis returning as the talent relations for world wrestling entertainment aka big f**king yikes.  From F4WOnline and Dave Meltzer , Johnny is *sigh* back on the talent relations side of WWE and will be reporting to WWE's executive vice president of operations, Brad Blum.  The article did go on to mention that the talent relations side division has been split into "talent management and talent branding".  Fightful select has some additional information on this story about the backstage reaction of the news and pretty much, some of the talents weren't too happy with the news.  Keep in mind that WWE hasn't officially confirmed this news.  I don't ne...