Skip to main content

Fite TV Announces Fitefest.


Regardless of how the shows are good or not, we all can admit that Wrestlemania weekend is a big weekend and a great weekend for not only WWE but the entire wrestling landscape.

Fite TV has made us wrestling fans easier to purchase PPVs and they took that to a whole new level. Fite TV gathered all the pro wrestling festivities (no pun intended) from April 3rd till 6th in one bundle called “Fitefest” and it includes (this is taken from their announcement): 

Wednesday, April 3
8:30pm ET - WrestlePro Does Funny Money

Thursday, April 4
4:00pm ET - Westside Extreme Wrestling
4:00pm ET - Destiny Wrestling
7:00pm ET - WrestleCon Supershow
8pm ET - DDT Pro Wrestling
11pm ET - IMPACT Wrestling - United We Stand
11:55pm ET - Kaiju Big Battel

Friday, April 5
11:00am ET - WrestleCon US vs. The World
11am ET - SHIMMER
3:00pm ET - Rev Pro Wrestling
3:00pm ET - WWN Super Show - Mercury Rising
4:00pm ET - Stardom Japanese Women's Wrestling
8pm ET - Joey Ryan's Penis Party

Saturday, April 6
11:00am ET - Pro Wrestling Revolver - Pancakes and Pile Drivers
2pm ET - MoreThanMania.com 2019 Wrap up Party
6:30pm ET - Drags and Dropkicks
7:30pm ET - ROH G1 Supercard: New York City. 

Fite has a limited offer bundle of $199.99 and it’s going to last until March 11th. The price for that bundle will then be $280 after March 11th. All I can say is that I’m taking that offer and I think you guys should too. 

What do guys think of this? By the way, I report on the 5 major or minor news of the week in one post/article every week so make sure to follow the blog for that and stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE RAW 23/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Monday Night RAW yesterday didn't piss me off so that's nice, I guess.  Images via WWE.com   Bobby Lashley Confronted By Damian Priest.  Damian Priest was like, "You're a coward for relentlessly damaging Goldberg's arm and I want to challenge you for a match" and a pissed off Bobby Lashley accepted the offer.  My thoughts after watching the segment  was, "Damian's losing clean, right?"  Well, I was wrong. The match ended via a DQ due to an attack from Sheamus aka the man that was once called "the great white".  Priest got some help from Drew McIntyre. With McIntyre, Sheamus and Bobby Lashley being in the same segment, it's almost like a blast from the past if you're a zoomer that thinks 6 months ago is like 10 years ago (moi).  Of course, a tag team match happened and the babyfaces won the encounter with the claymore to Sheamus. I wasn't offended watching all of this unfold and I feel like that's asking too much from WWE...

WWE NXT Takeover: XXV | My Coherent Review.

Look guys, I don't need to tell you this. This was a great show. Now, you're probably be asking "if you don't need to tell me this then why are you to quote yourself, TELLING ME THIS!?" Good question but the reason why is because I like to talk about great pro wrestling.  Matt Riddle vs Roderick Strong.  An absolute must rewatch match for me and a must watch for you guys if you haven't seen it. Match started off with some amateur wrestling style takedown from both guys.  Then, Roderick Strong hit a modified back suplex on the ring apron. By then, Riddle hits Strong with a brainbuster. Riddle had the highlight of that match by hitting Strong with a go to sleep (yes, that go to sleep) into a German suplex with a bridge.  Roderick hits a powerbomb pin into a Boston crab then the match ends with Riddle delivered with a move that I wish I knew what the name of it was.  Street Profits vs The Forgotten Sons (in Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake) vs The Undi...