Skip to main content

Lets Talk About The Ronda Rousey Leaving WWE Reports.

Related image
Alright. So yesterday, I was scrolling down my Twitter timeline and saw headlines from a bunch of the wrestling news sites that basically says "Ronda Rousey Reportedly Leaving WWE After Wrestlemania". That got my attention and I clicked on one of the articles on my timeline. After that, I read other articles on that same story. 

The ones that I've read all used the same quote from Dave Meltzer in his recent Observer Newsletter which is "very good chance" meaning that there's a higher chance that she could leave WWE after Wrestlemania 35. Don't know why their headlines were different than Dave's quote which is the reason why I'm writing this but I'll continue.   

Ryan Satin over at Pro Wrestling Sheet said that Ronda Rousey taking a break to start a family is part of her contract but it's not set in stone yet. A spokesperson in WWE told TMZ that "Ronda Rousey is under contract with WWE until April 10, 2021. Whether she wants to start a family is a private matter." 

Now, what did we learn from this? Well, first of all, TMZ is more credible than half of the wrestling news sites. Second of all, this is a good example of how some pro wrestling sites mislead their readers and I've admittedly made that mistake before when I write news articles. Moral of the story, ALWAYS when you read a news report, check who's the source of it. The fact that I see some people doing that on Twitter is a pretty encouraging sign. 

What do you guys think? Sound off in the comments below and stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 23/11/20 | A Coherent Review.

Monday Night RAW this week felt like 7 hours instead of 3 hours because this show was a snooze fest.  There were a few good moments but for the most part, I was bored as f**k watching this episode.  Images via WWE.com This Segment Bruh…  To put it simply, the segment was straight up dogsh*t.  Pretty much all of the competitors in the RAW Survivor Series men's team stated their reason as to why they deserve a WWE title opportunity (with jokes from Riddle cornier than any Nick Cannon's comedy sketch).  Then, Braun Strowman attacked Adam Pearce because Braun was bothered by Adam Pearce saying, "last but not least" to him. Whyee?  That attack from Strowman made him look so stupid.  You (Braun) would've had a slight chance to face Drew for the WWE championship so why attack the guy?  The New Day vs Shelton Benjamin And Cedric Alexander For The RAW Tag Team Championship.  Moving on from something that is actually slightly worst?  I would be co...

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

My Coherent Wrestling Wednesdays: Cody Rhodes vs Wardlow In A Steel Cage, Bianca Belair Calling Out Charlotte Flair.

For the second week in a row, All Elite Wrestling has knocked it out of the park in their premier pro wrestling show while NXT is cooling off the steam creatively that is Takeover: Portland. Hopefully, the yellow brand picks back up next week.  NXT       Highlights.  Broserweights vs Oney Lorcan And Danny Burch.  That dialogue when Riddle said that they partied so hard in Portland that Pete Dunne failed the wellness policy was hilarious. The champions are immediately getting back to work after that great performance this past Sunday.  Also, this is the return of Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan so it's great to see those guys. The champions are still strong thanks to that knee strike from Riddle to win this match. A good match indeed.  Chelsea Green vs Kayden Carter.  The reason why I put this in my highlights is not because of the match but rather Bianca Belair showing up and challenging Charlotte Flair saying that...