Skip to main content

WWE Smackdown Live 20/11/18 | My Coherent Review.

This episode was a great example of the word “skippable”. Nothing really happened besides one thing. But Why you ask? Well, I’m gonna tell you what’s good, what’s ok and what’s bad. Now, on with the review. 


WHAT’S GOOD

Daniel Bryan Finally Spoke 

Image result for professional boxing
If you read my review for last week’s smackdown Live episode (which you can click here) You’ll know that I wasn’t a fan of the heel turn. However, the promo Daniel Bryan cut was amazing and by far the best thing on this dull episode. 

WHAT’S OK

Naomi and Asuka vs Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville 

WWE Photo
Decent match. The team of Naomi and Asuka won the match with the Asuka lock from Asuka to Sonya Deville. 

Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio 

WWE Photo
It was okay I guess? However, the slide that Rey Mysterio does into an RKO on the outside looked great. Randy won with the RKO. After the match, Randy grabbed a steel chair, held it on Rey’s neck and shoved him on the ring to which then Randy took Rey’s mask.

WHAT’S BAD

Charlotte Opens up about her actions at Survivor Series 

The Queen claims she put the baddest beating on The Baddest Woman on the Planet…
Charlotte came out to the ring with a thunderous ovation from the LA crowd. She then went on how she doesn’t regret her actions at Survivor Series. Out came Paige and Paige said that Charlotte went too far when she assaulted WWE officials at Survivor Series. 

That led to Paige fining her for 100,000 dollars. Back in June on RAW, Ronda beat up multiple referees and the general manager at that time but she wasn’t fined yet when Charlotte pushed a few referees, she’s fined for 100,000. It’s stupid logic in my opinion. 

Anyways, The IIconics came out to the ring and they made fun of Charlotte to which Charlotte challenged Billie kay to a match and speaking of which…….

Charlotte vs Billie Kay and Charlotte vs Peyton Royce

WWE Photo
Charlotte beat Billie Kay quickly with the natural selection. Charlotte then challenged Peyton Royce to which she (Peyton) accepted. That match ended in a DQ when Billie Kay interfered. The IIconics ganged up on Charlotte but they failed and instead they got a beating from The Queen. 

other than Charlotte's sarcasm, This entire thing was bad and it’s sad to see an intriguing angle going into Smackdown Live only to watch a bad opening segment. 

Shane McMahon and The Miz vs Local Jobbers 

WWE Photo
Why? Why? Why does this exist? Guess who won? It was the local jobbers via a school boy roll up. I thought it was lame in my opinion. 

The New Day vs The Bar and Big Show 

WWE Photo
This was a complete waste of my time and I watch RAW every week so that’s saying something. The New Day won with Big E shoved a turkey on Sheamus’ face (yes, you read that right).

Sound off in the comments on what do you think about Smackdown Live last night and follow the blog for honest pro wrestling opinions. Anyways, stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide On How To Improve Wrestling Criticism.

Now, before you all verbally eat me alive like a hippopotamus (yes hippos eat humans, look that up), understand that I’m just an average dude writing about pro wrestling and doesn’t claim to be an expert in anything and that includes professional wrestling (except cooking. I’m damn good at cooking).  However, what I’ve been discovering as a pro wrestling blogger for over a year is that there are some wrestling criticism out there that just make me wanna scratch my head to the point where my hands turn into an electric shaver if that makes sense. For instance, “Why is Ricochet’s trunks red instead of white?” or “Why’s Andrade wearing his Luchador mask for his entrance every week?”  In other words, they’re nitpicking and trust me I do that ALL THE TIME in my wrestling reviews. There’s nothing wrong with nitpicking certain things but the difference is that I acknowledge that I’m nitpicking and those guys clearly don’t.  There are fans out there on the interweb that b...

WWE RAW 30/12/19 | My Coherent Review.

I'm back from a two-week review hiatus and honestly, it was refreshing but this ain't about me. You're here for my thoughts on the final RAW of the 2010s and it was decent until the ending.  I'm still in shock as to what did I just witness. I've not been this shocked from seeing an ending like that probably since watching the movie "Schindler's List".  Kevin Owens Wants To Take Seth Rollins And AOP Down.  Owens in a promo, says that the heel trio are disrespecting Rey Mysterio and shows footage of Mysterio losing the US title to Andrade in a house show even though the luchador wasn't 100%.  Seth Rollins and his friends came out and Kevin Owens immediately tried to attack AOP but that did not fail thanks to Samoa Joe and chaos has ensued to start off RAW.  Charly Caruso showed up to interview Samoa Joe about what AOP and Rollins did to him last week to which a bunch of security guards entered the locker room to get rid of Owens ...

AEW Double Or Nothing | My Coherent Review.

I was supposed to post this review two hours after the show aired but my internet connection went down for several hours and I got extremely frustrated and if you’re addicted to the interwebs, that is probably the scariest thing ever other than your worst fear of course. Anyways, I, unfortunately, haven't watched the two pre-show matches because I was out working. So, the million dollar question, was AEW's Double Or Nothing a great show? I'm happy to announce that it was an outstanding PPV overall. One of the problems I had with ALL IN is the match card placements and they fixed it in this PPV.  Oh, and I'm warning you guys that this PPV review is longer than my Wrestlemania 35 review (which you can click here ) just because a lot of things happened on this show. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find pictures for each match so y’all are only going to see the writing.  Double Or Nothing started off with the Hamilton stars sang the American National anthem (omg, can Ja...