Skip to main content

WWE RAW 18/6/18 | My Coherent Review.


Well, Raw was a passable show. Definitely better than last week. Unlike most reviews you watch/read, i'm going to talk about what's good, what's ok and what's bad in non chronological order in my RAW/Smackdown reviews. Now lets get to it. 


WHAT'S GOOD.

That opening segment YO!


Oh my GOD, this segment was a great way to open this show. I've been waiting this ronda since her debut and she looked fantastic and the best part about this was that she threw kurt like a badass. She obviously got suspended for thirty days which means ronda will probably come back the next raw after extreme rules. Most likely, their setting up for a ronda vs alexa match at summerslam. I know i'm talking about what's good here but the ONLY thing i don't like about this is that their going with Alexa bliss vs Nia jax AGAIN at extreme rules. Not confirmed yet but it's gonna happen.

The seth rollins vs dolph ziggler match


Did i just review this show in chronological order? Anyways, that was a great match. not surprising considering that their both great in ring talent and me writing this. I don't know how to feel about dolph winning the intercontinental championship. On one hand, that was an unpredictable finish which i can appreciate sometimes. On the other hand, that win 
should've went to elias. I'm sure their going to have a very good match next week.


Elias concert


Any elias concert is awesome. Espescially when he sings. I've never been in a concert before (i know crazy right?) but that's the concert i would like to go if he has a legitimate concert of course and not waste my money on a three hour bland episode of RAW just for few minutes of elias singing. By the way, there was NO interruptions whatsoever which is awesome and rare to see. 


Mojo Rawley's look


The match itself was nothing special but the reason why i'm putting this on what's good is because he looked very good and i want to see more of this mojo rawley. Goes to show you that you need to get serious in order for the fans to believe in the performers. 


WHAT'S OK


Bobby roode vs Curt Hawkins


The reason. Because it ended quick. Roode wins with the glorious DDT. Bobby roode as a babyface, sucks. He maybe WORST that reigns as far as i'm concerned. He needs a heel turn out of the entire roster.Two bobbys from the same roster character wise, are terrible. I know again I'm not talking about what's bad yet but this needs to be said in my opinion.



WHAT'S BAD

The tag team title scene right now 


The tag team division from RAW and smackdown in my opinion, are DEAD to me. You can tell that WWE creative doesn't give a crap about their tag teams i mean where are the authors of pain? I've not seen them on RAW in MONTHS. Who would've thought i went from begging TNA to give matt hardy the rights to the broken gimmick to now not giving a crap about WOKEN matt hardy? I feel like the reason me not caring about the whole WOKEN thing is because bray wyatt is holding matt hardy back. Hoping WWE creative does something to build interest with the tag team division on both brands. 


Sasha hates bayley apparently 


I hate when WWE doesn't care about their continuity (for the most part). However, this feud is a expection. I feel like this is a concurring theme of me not giving a crap about most things. 


Why Three impromptu tag team matches? 



This is pro wrestling storytelling laziness at it's best. Typical formulaic "tag team match playa" *teddy long voice*.  But seriously, this shit gotta stop but it's not going to happen anytime soon. 


My question is, What do you think about #RAW this week? let me know in the comments and follow my twitter @omar_playa for more pro wrestling discussions. I already wrote my notes for my money in the bank review yesterday but i'm was attacked by the lazy as some would say. Review will be up tomorrow. Anyways, stay safe smarks.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE NXT Takeover: XXV | My Coherent Review.

Look guys, I don't need to tell you this. This was a great show. Now, you're probably be asking "if you don't need to tell me this then why are you to quote yourself, TELLING ME THIS!?" Good question but the reason why is because I like to talk about great pro wrestling.  Matt Riddle vs Roderick Strong.  An absolute must rewatch match for me and a must watch for you guys if you haven't seen it. Match started off with some amateur wrestling style takedown from both guys.  Then, Roderick Strong hit a modified back suplex on the ring apron. By then, Riddle hits Strong with a brainbuster. Riddle had the highlight of that match by hitting Strong with a go to sleep (yes, that go to sleep) into a German suplex with a bridge.  Roderick hits a powerbomb pin into a Boston crab then the match ends with Riddle delivered with a move that I wish I knew what the name of it was.  Street Profits vs The Forgotten Sons (in Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake) vs The Undi...

WWE RAW 31/5/21 | A Coherent Review.

I was recently reading my RAW reviews from 2019 and the thing that is common in all of those reviews was that while I had some issues with those episodes, the shows were decent as a whole.  2021, however, is, of course, a different story. Ever since the fall of last year, I've been consistently getting terrible episode after terrible episode that is giving SNL a run for its money.  At this point, criticizing Monday Night RAW is a God damn routine.  Images via WWE.com   The Miz TV. Special Guest, Charlotte Flair.  As told by the headline above, the show opened with Miz TV. A segment that literally nobody looks forward to.   You had John Morrison legit wearing a necklace that is covered in garlic for protecting himself from any supernatural thing appearing which was PEAK CRINGE.  Charlotte Flair stated that she'll send Rhea Ripley to hell in 3 weeks (by the way, this is still a weird decision to move the Hell In A Cell show in the summer but whateve...