Skip to main content

WWE RAW 18/6/18 | My Coherent Review.


Well, Raw was a passable show. Definitely better than last week. Unlike most reviews you watch/read, i'm going to talk about what's good, what's ok and what's bad in non chronological order in my RAW/Smackdown reviews. Now lets get to it. 


WHAT'S GOOD.

That opening segment YO!


Oh my GOD, this segment was a great way to open this show. I've been waiting this ronda since her debut and she looked fantastic and the best part about this was that she threw kurt like a badass. She obviously got suspended for thirty days which means ronda will probably come back the next raw after extreme rules. Most likely, their setting up for a ronda vs alexa match at summerslam. I know i'm talking about what's good here but the ONLY thing i don't like about this is that their going with Alexa bliss vs Nia jax AGAIN at extreme rules. Not confirmed yet but it's gonna happen.

The seth rollins vs dolph ziggler match


Did i just review this show in chronological order? Anyways, that was a great match. not surprising considering that their both great in ring talent and me writing this. I don't know how to feel about dolph winning the intercontinental championship. On one hand, that was an unpredictable finish which i can appreciate sometimes. On the other hand, that win 
should've went to elias. I'm sure their going to have a very good match next week.


Elias concert


Any elias concert is awesome. Espescially when he sings. I've never been in a concert before (i know crazy right?) but that's the concert i would like to go if he has a legitimate concert of course and not waste my money on a three hour bland episode of RAW just for few minutes of elias singing. By the way, there was NO interruptions whatsoever which is awesome and rare to see. 


Mojo Rawley's look


The match itself was nothing special but the reason why i'm putting this on what's good is because he looked very good and i want to see more of this mojo rawley. Goes to show you that you need to get serious in order for the fans to believe in the performers. 


WHAT'S OK


Bobby roode vs Curt Hawkins


The reason. Because it ended quick. Roode wins with the glorious DDT. Bobby roode as a babyface, sucks. He maybe WORST that reigns as far as i'm concerned. He needs a heel turn out of the entire roster.Two bobbys from the same roster character wise, are terrible. I know again I'm not talking about what's bad yet but this needs to be said in my opinion.



WHAT'S BAD

The tag team title scene right now 


The tag team division from RAW and smackdown in my opinion, are DEAD to me. You can tell that WWE creative doesn't give a crap about their tag teams i mean where are the authors of pain? I've not seen them on RAW in MONTHS. Who would've thought i went from begging TNA to give matt hardy the rights to the broken gimmick to now not giving a crap about WOKEN matt hardy? I feel like the reason me not caring about the whole WOKEN thing is because bray wyatt is holding matt hardy back. Hoping WWE creative does something to build interest with the tag team division on both brands. 


Sasha hates bayley apparently 


I hate when WWE doesn't care about their continuity (for the most part). However, this feud is a expection. I feel like this is a concurring theme of me not giving a crap about most things. 


Why Three impromptu tag team matches? 



This is pro wrestling storytelling laziness at it's best. Typical formulaic "tag team match playa" *teddy long voice*.  But seriously, this shit gotta stop but it's not going to happen anytime soon. 


My question is, What do you think about #RAW this week? let me know in the comments and follow my twitter @omar_playa for more pro wrestling discussions. I already wrote my notes for my money in the bank review yesterday but i'm was attacked by the lazy as some would say. Review will be up tomorrow. Anyways, stay safe smarks.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE Eyeing On New Creative Writers.

Last week on RAW, The McMahon family announced that there will be new faces and fresh match ups. What better way to invoke change than to seek out new writers with different ideas right?  WWE are actively seeking for new writer's assistant positions with at least two years in writing television and or/ production experience and preferably but not necessary, a degree in Film/TV/Drama, Media Studies, Journalism, Communications, English, or related field of study.  For everyone who thinks they can do it better, here's your opportunity. Merry Christmas! https://t.co/FJch1rOXCM — Jimmy Korderas (@jimmykorderas) December 24, 2018 What do I think of this? As long as Vince is in charge, unfortunately, nothing is going to change for the better of the product but that's just me.  Let me know in the comments on how you would change the WWE product and follow the blog for honest pro wrestling opinions. Anyways, stay safe smarks. 

WWE RAW 13/9/21 | A Coherent Review.

Ya boy took a week off of talking about wrestling which is something I usually need after watching a single episode of Monday Night RAW but consistency is key, people!  In recent weeks, however, Monday Night RAW doesn't feel like mental torture and the latest episode is no exception.  Images via WWE.com Big E Was Like, "I'm Definitely Cashing In My Contract".  The lovable wholesome gyrating big man name Big E interacted with Randy Orton as well as Bobby Lashley ahead of the WWE title match between Bob and Randal.  The reason is obvious. Big E wants to cash in seeing Becky Lynch's mother again (that's not it?).  All lame jokes aside, the big man did cash in the contract to become the NEW WWE champion later in the episode after a successful title defence from Bobby Lashley against Randy Orton.  Words cannot describe how f**king happy I am seeing one of my favourite performers finally capture the gold which was long overdue if you ask me.  I will go as far as to

Top 3 BEST Distraction Finishes EVER!

Distraction endings to a wrestling match in WWE depend on one another if you think about it. It's like the peanut butter and jelly or the chicken and the basmati biryani rice or Dan Lambert and sexism.  "Why top 3", you may ask? Because one, I'm different and two, well, I'm different, so be gone to the mofos that think it's shorter than Brock Lesnar's bout with Kofi Kingston.  (WARNING: This piece is mostly sarcasm).  Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus. Wrestlemania 28.  I know this made your eyebrows raise as high as Rocky Maivia but think about this. The kiss from AJ Lee that led to a brogue kick from Sheamus, has in some way, led to the general audience seeing how Daniel Bryan should be WAY higher in the overall arc than where he was at that time.  Also, this was also the year where Bryan showed off his comedic chops with his "NO" catchphrase and his tag team run with the big red conservative, Kane.  If anything, this distraction finish was a great chara