Skip to main content

My Coherent Predictions On: Money In The Bank 2018



Money in the bank has THE WORST buildup of 2018 so far (at least on the RAW side). Is it going to be worst than RAW this past few weeks or possibly backlash?  Will find out this Sunday but anyways on with the predictions

Sami Zayn vs Bobby Lashley




What can I say about this feud?

● No meaning behind it.

● No meaning behind it.

● And why's Bobby Lashley promo last night sounds like bubbles from powerpuff  or something?

Nevertheless, It's a shame that both lashley and zayn are given a shitstorm of a storyline considering that their better than this.

WINNER : Bobby Lashley.


Bludgeon Brothers vs Luke Gallows And Karl Anderson





WOW! Another match I don't give two fucks about. However if they want to make the show intriguing and unpredictable then I'll put the belts on....

 WINNER: Gallows and Anderson.


Big Cass vs Daniel Bryan.




WWE made the right call in my opinion on moving big Cass to smackdown because he's gonna get overshadowed by another big guy in Braun strowman.  Can he be successful over on RAW? Sure he can but he's going to be underutilised as compared to what he's currently doing on smackdown live. The only thing I liked about this feud is that backstage Daniel Bryan promo that was uploaded on WWE's youtube channel. Click here for the Daniel Bryan promo.

WINNER: Big Cass.




Seth Rollins vs Elias




This has THE POTENTIAL to be the best match of the night. Seth rollins has been killing it as intercontinental champion and with the rumors of Brock vs Seth at summerslam, I'm not surprised if a title change is gonna happen somewhere down the road. It will benefit elias THE MOST with the intercontinental title on his hands but I highly doubt that.

WINNER: Seth Rollins


Roman Reigns vs Jinder Mahal.


Aka Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt in 2015 design to make the majority of the fanbase like him but failed hard.

WINNER: Roman Reigns


Ronda Rowsey vs Nia Jax.  



I'm not mad at WWE giving a women's title opportunity to Ronda considering that the RAW women's title has little to no prestige and Hopefully Natalya wins the money in the bank briefcase, cashes in and pins Nia to win the RAW women's championship to kickstart that feud.

 WINNER: If Natalya cashes in or possibly a DQ finish.

Carmella vs Asuka




Unpopular opinion but I'm liking carmella as champion. Yes, she's not that great in the ring but she brings the arrogance and shoves her accolades like "I beat Charlotte twice" similar to Chris jericho saying "I beat the rock and stone cold in the same night" back in late 2001 early 2002 as undisputed champion and that's the most intriguing part about this feud. Asuka lost the undefeated streak to Charlotte in what was a dominating streak. Carmella like I said, beat Charlotte twice so there's motivation in there. By the way, I heard a rumor that ellsworth possibly has a hand in costing Asuka the match and GOD I HOPE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN because why would ellsworth help the same person who basically treated him like dogshit pretty much the later half of his WWE run?

 WINNER: Asuka


Aj Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura




I'm loving this persona of Shinsuke Nakamura and especially his theme song. However, I've heard a rumor that extreme rules next month will include match between Aj Styles Shinsuke Nakamura AGAIN! And if that's the case the I'm not surprised. Hopefully Aj Styles wins so that he feuds with Samoa joe. *fingers crossed*.

WINNER: Both Men Will Be Counted To Ten.


Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match.



Like I mentioned earlier, I see Natalya win this match but since becky beat Charlotte last week, maybe she wins instead. Should be a fun match nevertheless.

 WINNER: Natalya


Men's Money In The Bank Ladder Match.




The best part about this match is guess which member of the new day joins the match *Whispers Big E*. Anyways, the only wrestler I see winning this match is the miz and Hopefully a cash in on whomever the WWE champion is later down the road.

WINNER: The Miz.


Well that's it guys, I hope you enjoy this money in the bank 2018 predictions.  Should a be fun PPV. I mean if great balls of fire was good then so can this. Let me know what are your predictions down in the comments. Follow me on Twitter simply @omar_playa and subscribe to this blog for honest wrestling opinions. Anyways stay safe smarks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE Eyeing On New Creative Writers.

Last week on RAW, The McMahon family announced that there will be new faces and fresh match ups. What better way to invoke change than to seek out new writers with different ideas right?  WWE are actively seeking for new writer's assistant positions with at least two years in writing television and or/ production experience and preferably but not necessary, a degree in Film/TV/Drama, Media Studies, Journalism, Communications, English, or related field of study.  For everyone who thinks they can do it better, here's your opportunity. Merry Christmas! https://t.co/FJch1rOXCM — Jimmy Korderas (@jimmykorderas) December 24, 2018 What do I think of this? As long as Vince is in charge, unfortunately, nothing is going to change for the better of the product but that's just me.  Let me know in the comments on how you would change the WWE product and follow the blog for honest pro wrestling opinions. Anyways, stay safe smarks. 

WWE RAW 13/9/21 | A Coherent Review.

Ya boy took a week off of talking about wrestling which is something I usually need after watching a single episode of Monday Night RAW but consistency is key, people!  In recent weeks, however, Monday Night RAW doesn't feel like mental torture and the latest episode is no exception.  Images via WWE.com Big E Was Like, "I'm Definitely Cashing In My Contract".  The lovable wholesome gyrating big man name Big E interacted with Randy Orton as well as Bobby Lashley ahead of the WWE title match between Bob and Randal.  The reason is obvious. Big E wants to cash in seeing Becky Lynch's mother again (that's not it?).  All lame jokes aside, the big man did cash in the contract to become the NEW WWE champion later in the episode after a successful title defence from Bobby Lashley against Randy Orton.  Words cannot describe how f**king happy I am seeing one of my favourite performers finally capture the gold which was long overdue if you ask me.  I will go as far as to

Top 3 BEST Distraction Finishes EVER!

Distraction endings to a wrestling match in WWE depend on one another if you think about it. It's like the peanut butter and jelly or the chicken and the basmati biryani rice or Dan Lambert and sexism.  "Why top 3", you may ask? Because one, I'm different and two, well, I'm different, so be gone to the mofos that think it's shorter than Brock Lesnar's bout with Kofi Kingston.  (WARNING: This piece is mostly sarcasm).  Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus. Wrestlemania 28.  I know this made your eyebrows raise as high as Rocky Maivia but think about this. The kiss from AJ Lee that led to a brogue kick from Sheamus, has in some way, led to the general audience seeing how Daniel Bryan should be WAY higher in the overall arc than where he was at that time.  Also, this was also the year where Bryan showed off his comedic chops with his "NO" catchphrase and his tag team run with the big red conservative, Kane.  If anything, this distraction finish was a great chara