Skip to main content

WWE RAW Before Wrestlemania 38 | A Coherent Review.


There it is. My 3rd time covering the RAW Before a Wrestlemania and like the previous years, it's pretty skippable and the reviews have the same amount of viewers as every lifetime movie on TV in that nobody watches or really cares about it. 

And how was this week's episode of Monday Night RAW? To my surprise, it was pretty decent honestly. 

Roman Reigns And Brock Lesnar exchanged a battle of the "I'm going to beat you at WrestleMania" line. 

And who won that game? It's Brock obviously due to the way he said, "Welcome to Monday Night RAW" in the way only Lesnar can. Mike Rome looked at that and said, "I need to be the ring announcer that stepped up." 

Both guys did a decent job of hyping this match and there's nothing to go further than that. 

Akira Towaza gave a diamond ring to Tamina signalling a marriage of sorts (no sh*t, Omar) after they took down flippy Reg and his white friend. Cool. 

Rey Mysterio vs The Miz. 

Lucha Logan? More like Booocha Logan, am I right (Omar, imma slap you harder than Will Smith because of that awful pun).

A match that lasted longer than a darn TIK TAK via a roll-up from Rey to Miz. To which, Rey and his son stood tall as he got rid of two guys with the most punchable face currently. 

Sasha Banks, Naomi, Rhea Ripley And Liv Morgan vs Carmella, Zelina Vega, Natalya And Shayna Baszler. 

An 8 women tag team match that had no business being this good. Ripley led her team to victory with the riptide to Zelina Vega. 

Austin Theory vs Ricochet. 

Ricochet got the "local competitor" entrance AS THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION! 

Not only that, my man lost with ease. I get that Austin has a noteworthy role compared to Ricochet but can't y'all get LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE!? 

Bianca Belair Gave Becky A Bit Of A Haircut. 

Belair cut an Irish person's ginger hair which in this case, might as well be a hate crime (sarcasm of course). 

Omos defeated yet another tag team in The Viking Raiders. 

But then, out came the return of the Bob. No, I'm not talking about Late Night Grin's Robert O'Neil but rather Bobby Lashley and he put the big man down with a quick shoulder tackle. 

Oh, shoot. We just witnessed Omos' first bump. 

Drew McIntyre took a beating from an Unhappy Corbin after McIntyre won a handicap match. 

The headline described it all. Thanks, headline, because I couldn't care less about this entire feud! 

Edge said, "Let me recreate the Judgement day 2009 poster". 

AJ Styles doesn't like Edge's actions towards him and his "a lot of words" which I'll bet the latter is the worst of the two given that he's confused about the fact that they are more words in the English language just like how I'm confused with his views on the planet Earth. 

Chaos ensued from both the RAW and Smackdown tag team champions as well as their challengers. 

The brawl between RKBRO, The Street Profits, Shinsuke Nakamura, Rick Boogs and The Usos happened after the tag match between RKBRO and The Usos ended via a DQ. 

That pick up from Riddle followed by an RKO to Montez Ford was *chef's kiss*. 

So, to recap for all of you slow mofos. 

Like: Brock Lesnar's opening promo, the 8 women tag team match. 

Didn't like: Ricochet as the "local competitor". 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE NXT Takeover: XXV | My Coherent Review.

Look guys, I don't need to tell you this. This was a great show. Now, you're probably be asking "if you don't need to tell me this then why are you to quote yourself, TELLING ME THIS!?" Good question but the reason why is because I like to talk about great pro wrestling.  Matt Riddle vs Roderick Strong.  An absolute must rewatch match for me and a must watch for you guys if you haven't seen it. Match started off with some amateur wrestling style takedown from both guys.  Then, Roderick Strong hit a modified back suplex on the ring apron. By then, Riddle hits Strong with a brainbuster. Riddle had the highlight of that match by hitting Strong with a go to sleep (yes, that go to sleep) into a German suplex with a bridge.  Roderick hits a powerbomb pin into a Boston crab then the match ends with Riddle delivered with a move that I wish I knew what the name of it was.  Street Profits vs The Forgotten Sons (in Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake) vs The Undi...

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE Royal Rumble 2021 | A Coherent Review.

I know it's something you've heard a gazillion times but it's true.  We are on the road to Wrestlemania which is f'ing crazy to think about.  While this year's Royal Rumble PPV had its moments, the show as a whole was just fine.  By the way, the show was almost 4 hours but it felt like 2.  As usual, I can't talk about the women's tag team title match at the pre-show simply because I've not seen it.  Images via WWE.com Drew McIntyre vs Goldberg For The WWE Championship.  When Goldberg hits the jackhammer, I almost had a heart attack but thank God the Scotsmen kicked out.   Oh, and Drew McIntyre won the match in a meh opening match that was shorter than the Immortals Fenix Rising demo (the most specific reference I've ever made).  They showed some respect after the match.  At least Drew McIntyre won, right?  Sasha Banks vs Carmella For The SmackDown Women's Championship.  Carmella almost killed herself with that sick looking suic...