Skip to main content

A Few News I Guess: Cesaro Trademarked WHAT!?

Since this past week's news was as slow as the time it takes me to wake up every morning, I decided to showcase a few news, I guess? 

A Name Change For A WWE SUPERSTAR!!?

Elias has been, to quote Justin Timberlake, "dead and gone" for quite some time and it seems like the man with a "lead singer of a band" look, is getting a name change at least if you believe what Al Fightful Bin Select has to say. 

In the report, it notes that Elias is getting a brand new character with vignettes being filmed for the *ugh* former 24/7 champion. 

Fightful also stated that Elias will remain on the red brand with a name change being "pitched". 

Cesaro Trademarked WHAT!? 

My man Claudio looked at WWE after negotiations and said, "Nah, I'm good". 

Last week, the man with only one singles match at WrestleMania in his decade tenure with the company, filed a trademark for the initial "CSRO" for the use of merchandise and his coffee goods as well as pro wrestling. 

It looks like he's moving on with Titan Towers (no f**king shit) and I'm hoping nothing but the best for the Swiss superman. 

Former WWE Producer On Whether Triple H Joins AEW. 

Billy Gunn. You know him as a cowboy, an a** man and now a producer for the all elite white brand. Ya boy Billy was asked in an interview with WrestlingInc on whether Hunter Hearts Helmsley joins the elite brand: 

"I’m going to say no to that. I’m going to say no that, and leave it there.”

Slow news day, huh, Omar? 


What do you think about the news I just reported and follow me on the tweets @omartheplayaguy? Anyways, stay safe smarks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE Smackdown 9/7/21 | A Coherent Review.

I'm happy to note that Smackdown was a good show and way better than the previous weeks.  Images via WWE.com Roman Reigns Took Issue With Jimmy Uso' Comment.  That comment from Jimmy Uso was regarding Roman Reigns' absence in the previous episode and how Reigns took a vacation while Jimmy took a beating from Edge last week.  The tribal chief replied with the "vacation" line saying that he doesn't take vacations because Roman can do what Jimmy Uso couldn't do and that's being the top player of WWE.  Jey Uso showed up and his words about focusing on their journey back to the tag team championship, had the family back together.  I saw a comment after watching the video clips (for clarity purposes since I tend to miss some aspects of the episode) where in the initial episodes inside the "award-winning" Thunderdome, Roman and Jey were feuding and now, at the end of the Thunderdome, Roman Reigns, Jey and Jimmy Uso are all reunited as *Dominic Toret...

WWE Royal Rumble 2021 | A Coherent Review.

I know it's something you've heard a gazillion times but it's true.  We are on the road to Wrestlemania which is f'ing crazy to think about.  While this year's Royal Rumble PPV had its moments, the show as a whole was just fine.  By the way, the show was almost 4 hours but it felt like 2.  As usual, I can't talk about the women's tag team title match at the pre-show simply because I've not seen it.  Images via WWE.com Drew McIntyre vs Goldberg For The WWE Championship.  When Goldberg hits the jackhammer, I almost had a heart attack but thank God the Scotsmen kicked out.   Oh, and Drew McIntyre won the match in a meh opening match that was shorter than the Immortals Fenix Rising demo (the most specific reference I've ever made).  They showed some respect after the match.  At least Drew McIntyre won, right?  Sasha Banks vs Carmella For The SmackDown Women's Championship.  Carmella almost killed herself with that sick looking suic...