Skip to main content

A Few News I Guess: WWE 2K22 Has FANTASTIC Gameplay??

 Since this week's news is slower than the way Peacock buffers, I decided to deliver my 3 viewers here a few news, guess? 

Saliva On WWE’s Unreleased Recordings. 

We all can agree that Saliva was THE band for wrestling fans in the 2000s, right?

If you said, "well, I like Trapt" then I should probably stay away from you. 

However you feel about this topic, is up to the individuals. Sticking to the headline, Saliva's lead singer, Bobby Amaru revealed in a discussion with Reel Talker that they recorded a new version of Batista's "I Walk Alone" along with another track but it wasn't released (from WrestlingInc): 

"They had reached out about us doing something a couple years ago. “I think it had to do about re-recording ‘I Walk Alone’ and doing something else. We ended up re-recording ‘I Walk Alone’. So it’s done, we just haven’t released it.”

This is why I hate corporations.

A New Trademark For Edge??

Speaking of said corporation, they have filed a trademark for Edge aka "what's the male version of milf?". The word is "Earn Your Scars". Here's the description of the trademark (WrestlingInc): 

"Trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of clothing, namely, tops, shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, hoodies; outerwear, namely, coats; bottoms, pants, shorts, underwear, dresses, pajamas, lingerie, clothing ties, scarves, gloves, swimwear; Halloween and masquerade costumes; footwear, namely, shoes, sneakers, slippers, flip flops, boots; headwear, namely, hats, caps; wrist bands; bandanas; championship trophy belts." 

Cooool.

WWE 2K22 Has FANTASTIC Gameplay!? 

WWE 2K22 is like Smash players not knowing what a deodorant is but they know it exists. 

This click-worthy headline stems from a podcast called Mazique Speaks published by a Forbes sports and video games journalist by the name of Brian Mazique. 

In it, he's heard from his snitch that the build from the latest 2K wrestling game is "fantastic" from a gameplay standpoint and how the game engine is "completely rebuilt" as well as a cleaner mechanics control. 

Mazique also revealed that the game is a "wrestling fan's wrestling game". 

We all know how disastrous of a game 2K20 was. The game was so sh*te that there wasn't a WWE 2K21 (Thank God). 

The rumour sounds optimistic but as the saying goes, "seeing is believing". 

Top Dolla Aka AJ Francis On Wanting A Stable With Lio Rush And Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott. 


During the conversation, Hit Row's Top Dolla stated that he wanted an idea for the Hit Row group to be himself, Isiah Swerve Scott and Lio Rush (From Post Wrestling): 

"I came to NXT and originally, I wanted to do the crew with [Isaiah] Swerve [Scott] and Lio Rush. Lio got released, Swerve was doing like a mad scientist gimmick so I was like, ‘Ah, maybe I should focus on myself.’ 

Hunter comes up to me and Swerve and says, ‘Hey, would you have a problem with Swerve being part of the crew?’ And I was like, ‘Nah, that’s great. Swerve raps’ and he don’t know that in my mind, Swerve was gonna be it in when I first got here anyway, you know what I’m saying? So I’m like yeah, this is great. So then lo and behold, he’s already doing the storyline with Leon Ruff which ends up with me catching him off the ladder and giving him my finisher off the barricade and the rest is history."

The word "Interesting" came to mind after reading this (no f**king sh*t, Omar). 


What do you think about the news I just reported and follow me on the tweets @omartheplayaguy? Anyways, stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 23/11/20 | A Coherent Review.

Monday Night RAW this week felt like 7 hours instead of 3 hours because this show was a snooze fest.  There were a few good moments but for the most part, I was bored as f**k watching this episode.  Images via WWE.com This Segment Bruh…  To put it simply, the segment was straight up dogsh*t.  Pretty much all of the competitors in the RAW Survivor Series men's team stated their reason as to why they deserve a WWE title opportunity (with jokes from Riddle cornier than any Nick Cannon's comedy sketch).  Then, Braun Strowman attacked Adam Pearce because Braun was bothered by Adam Pearce saying, "last but not least" to him. Whyee?  That attack from Strowman made him look so stupid.  You (Braun) would've had a slight chance to face Drew for the WWE championship so why attack the guy?  The New Day vs Shelton Benjamin And Cedric Alexander For The RAW Tag Team Championship.  Moving on from something that is actually slightly worst?  I would be co...

My Coherent Wrestling Wednesdays: Cody Rhodes vs Wardlow In A Steel Cage, Bianca Belair Calling Out Charlotte Flair.

For the second week in a row, All Elite Wrestling has knocked it out of the park in their premier pro wrestling show while NXT is cooling off the steam creatively that is Takeover: Portland. Hopefully, the yellow brand picks back up next week.  NXT       Highlights.  Broserweights vs Oney Lorcan And Danny Burch.  That dialogue when Riddle said that they partied so hard in Portland that Pete Dunne failed the wellness policy was hilarious. The champions are immediately getting back to work after that great performance this past Sunday.  Also, this is the return of Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan so it's great to see those guys. The champions are still strong thanks to that knee strike from Riddle to win this match. A good match indeed.  Chelsea Green vs Kayden Carter.  The reason why I put this in my highlights is not because of the match but rather Bianca Belair showing up and challenging Charlotte Flair saying that...

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...