Skip to main content

The 5 News Week: MVP Injured!?

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor news of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. Without further ado, here are the 5 news week.  

Some images via WWE.com

Quick Elimination Chamber 2021 Predictions. 


Since this week's news is slower than that sloth in Zootopia, I wanted to showcase my quick predictions for 2021's Elimination Chamber PPV. 

By the way, my predictions are highlighted in bold letters: 

Bobby Lashley vs Keith Lee vs Riddle For The United States Championship (Update: Keith is apparently not on the PPV but my prediction is still the same). 

Nia Jax And Shayna Baszler vs Sasha Banks And Bianca Belair For The Women's Tag Team Championship  (yes, they're going to pull off the John Cena and Shawn Michaels bit of winning the tag team championship during a championship built for Wrestlemania). 

Drew McIntyre vs Sheamus vs AJ Styles vs Kofi Kingston vs Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton In An Elimination Chamber Match For The WWE Championship. 

Kevin Owens (yea, unfortunately) vs Jey Uso vs Sami Zayn vs King Corbin vs Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro. An Elimination Chamber Match With The Winner Facing Roman Reigns Later In The Night.  

Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens For The Universal Championship.

MVP Injured!? 


Montell Van Porter suffered a leg injury on this past week's edition of Monday Night RAW at least if you believe PWInsider and Mikey Johnson report about it.  

And yes, the report did mention that MVP was walking with crutches on RAW Talk which was true. 

Wishing MVP nothing but the speediest of recovery.

How Did WWE Knew Of Lacey Evans' Pregnancy!? 


When Lacey Evans announced on RAW that she was pregnant, a lot of people's reaction understandably so, were "EWWWWH!". 

Thankfully, it isn't what we think it is and Evans is legitimately pregnant  (congratulations to her). 

Now, how did the folks over at world wrestling entertainment find out about Evans' pregnancy? 

According to Wrestling Inc, they found out about her pregnancy on the day of Monday Night RAW and rewrote the script as a result.

There Are No Plans For Bo Dallas!? WOAWWWWW! 

So surprised am I right? Davey boy Meltzer said on Wrestling Observer Radio quote (from Cagesideseats):

“He’s still got a job. No idea what or why or anything. It’s a big mystery.”

By the way, Fightful select (from WrestleTalk) mentioned that Bo Dallas was attending Smackdown for a couple of weeks straight and the performers were happy to see him. 

I'm hoping that once Bo Dallas comes back, he turns heel and lives up to his potential but a man can only dream. 

What's Going On With The WWE Championship Situation For Wrestlemania 37? 

WrestleVotes will tell ya what's going on. 

Some of the matches on the Wrestlemania card like Edge vs Roman Reigns, Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt, Sasha Banks vs Bianca Belair, Bad Bunny on a tag match are "on the books" during a creative meeting. 

While the WWE championship and other matches are open. However, the source told WrestleVotes that "nothing is set in stone". 

Based on what I've seen on Monday Nights, it looks like either Drew is facing Sheamus or Bobby Lashley based on the way the CEO of the Hurt Business has been written for months. 

I do not hate either decision but who knows? 

Monday Night RAW will somehow mess those matches up to the point where I wouldn't look forward to either possible match. 


What do you think about the news I just reported and follow me on the tweets @omartheplayaguy? Anyways, stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE NXT Takeover: XXV | My Coherent Review.

Look guys, I don't need to tell you this. This was a great show. Now, you're probably be asking "if you don't need to tell me this then why are you to quote yourself, TELLING ME THIS!?" Good question but the reason why is because I like to talk about great pro wrestling.  Matt Riddle vs Roderick Strong.  An absolute must rewatch match for me and a must watch for you guys if you haven't seen it. Match started off with some amateur wrestling style takedown from both guys.  Then, Roderick Strong hit a modified back suplex on the ring apron. By then, Riddle hits Strong with a brainbuster. Riddle had the highlight of that match by hitting Strong with a go to sleep (yes, that go to sleep) into a German suplex with a bridge.  Roderick hits a powerbomb pin into a Boston crab then the match ends with Riddle delivered with a move that I wish I knew what the name of it was.  Street Profits vs The Forgotten Sons (in Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake) vs The Undi...

WWE Smackdown 9/7/21 | A Coherent Review.

I'm happy to note that Smackdown was a good show and way better than the previous weeks.  Images via WWE.com Roman Reigns Took Issue With Jimmy Uso' Comment.  That comment from Jimmy Uso was regarding Roman Reigns' absence in the previous episode and how Reigns took a vacation while Jimmy took a beating from Edge last week.  The tribal chief replied with the "vacation" line saying that he doesn't take vacations because Roman can do what Jimmy Uso couldn't do and that's being the top player of WWE.  Jey Uso showed up and his words about focusing on their journey back to the tag team championship, had the family back together.  I saw a comment after watching the video clips (for clarity purposes since I tend to miss some aspects of the episode) where in the initial episodes inside the "award-winning" Thunderdome, Roman and Jey were feuding and now, at the end of the Thunderdome, Roman Reigns, Jey and Jimmy Uso are all reunited as *Dominic Toret...