Skip to main content

300 Articles Posted. A Simple Thank You.

thanks! paper and black pen on wood surface
I don't post anything on Tuesdays because ever since Smackdown moved to Friday nights, I wanted to take Tuesdays (Wednesdays my time) off but that is not what the post is all about. This short piece is about how this article is my 300th and all I react to that number is by saying thank you. 

Thank you for clicking on that link not knowing who that person is but you're eager to find out whether he/she likes a show or not. 

Thank you for your positive and constructive feedback on the articles I put out multiple times a week.  

Thank you to all the film critics that inspire me to give a film buff's perspective on pro wrestling (Wesley Morris, A.O Scott, Priscilla Page, Roger Ebert among others). 

Thank you for all the bloggers that put out content whether you're in the mood for some chatter and discussions. 

Thank you for giving me a purpose and the drive to write about wrestling every single week. Thank you for reaching this site from 100s to 1000s of visitors every month. 

And most importantly, thank you for making this site happen because I remember I posted a predictions article about Money In The Bank 2018 and somebody in the comments told me via Wrestling Amino quote "MAKE MORE BLOGS!!". That moment made me go to Google's blogger site that I created and put out content on a daily and consistent basis. 

Now, did this piece just turned into a cover for Alanis Morissette's "Thank U"? Kinda but I just wanna put out an appreciation piece to you guys. 

I'm hoping that my blog and others alike climb even bigger mountains of success because that how we grow as a community. Happy new years guys. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE RAW 20/4/20 | A Coherent Review.

This episode of Monday Night RAW felt like if last week's show had a sequel if that analogy makes sense?  It didn't have a new, fresh take on the show and they instead played it safe which is fine. In this case, adding a few risks will definitely help the show from the overall feeling of emptiness metaphorically speaking of course.  Drew McIntyre Addresses The Man That Stomped Him Twice.   McIntyre opens a Monday Night RAW show with a promo for the second episode in a row. He wasn't shocked that Seth Rollins attacked him last week due to his new price possession and how the superstars want that taste of gold.  Angel Garza's music hits and the current United States champion, Andrade, strikes Drew but that led to not one but two claymore kicks on Andrade.  A decent opening segment. Did its job on building the main event match between Garza and Drew McIntyre. It must be cool for Angel Garza to go one on one with THE WWE champion. A definite car...

The 5 News Week: WWE Hitting The Road Once Again!?

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor news of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. Without further ado, here are the 5 news week.   Some Images via WWE.com Johnny Ace Back On Being The Talent Relations For WWE.  John Laurinaitis returning as the talent relations for world wrestling entertainment aka big f**king yikes.  From F4WOnline and Dave Meltzer , Johnny is *sigh* back on the talent relations side of WWE and will be reporting to WWE's executive vice president of operations, Brad Blum.  The article did go on to mention that the talent relations side division has been split into "talent management and talent branding".  Fightful select has some additional information on this story about the backstage reaction of the news and pretty much, some of the talents weren't too happy with the news.  Keep in mind that WWE hasn't officially confirmed this news.  I don't ne...