Skip to main content

9 Of The New NXT Superstars Are Getting Names Changes.

Image result for wwe performance center
Names changes are a norm in WWE for multiple factors that I cannot get into because that would take at least 200 words or more and I ain't gonna do all of that. The performance centre (yes, it's pronounced centre, not center) is a great example of that. Now, I'm gonna list down all of the name changes for all of the NXT stars and I'm gonna briefly tell you whether I like it or not. Okay? Here we go. 

Brennan Williams now called Dio Maddon (alright). 

Stokely Hathaway aka Malcolm Bivens now called Courtney Moore (wait. Isn't that his second name change? Either way, it's alright). 

MJ Jenkins now called Monique Jenkins (I like it. Oh, and that name change is her real name). 

Dan Matha aka Dovian Mak (nice, nice). 

Rachel Evers now called Rachel Ellering (I mean she's using her real name just like Monique. It's alright). 

Nick Comoroto now called Nick Ogarelli (alright). 

Scott Parker and Shane Matthews are collectively known as the 3.0 team and they're now called Jeffery Parker and Matthew Menard Lee (their Indy names were better. It's lame). 

Robbie E aka Robert Strauss now called Robert Stone (generic but it's alright). 

Keep in mind, those name changes don't affect their promo style, their in-ring ability or their entrance music. It's just me nitpicking at the end of the day. 

What more entertaining news like this? Check out The 5 News Week and what it is that in one article, I report on 5 major or minor news of the week every Sunday right here on this blog. Follow me on Twitter @omartheplayaguy and let me know in the comments about the name changes. Anyways, stay safe smarks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

The 5 News Week: WWE Hitting The Road Once Again!?

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor news of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. Without further ado, here are the 5 news week.   Some Images via WWE.com Johnny Ace Back On Being The Talent Relations For WWE.  John Laurinaitis returning as the talent relations for world wrestling entertainment aka big f**king yikes.  From F4WOnline and Dave Meltzer , Johnny is *sigh* back on the talent relations side of WWE and will be reporting to WWE's executive vice president of operations, Brad Blum.  The article did go on to mention that the talent relations side division has been split into "talent management and talent branding".  Fightful select has some additional information on this story about the backstage reaction of the news and pretty much, some of the talents weren't too happy with the news.  Keep in mind that WWE hasn't officially confirmed this news.  I don't ne...

WWE RAW 20/4/20 | A Coherent Review.

This episode of Monday Night RAW felt like if last week's show had a sequel if that analogy makes sense?  It didn't have a new, fresh take on the show and they instead played it safe which is fine. In this case, adding a few risks will definitely help the show from the overall feeling of emptiness metaphorically speaking of course.  Drew McIntyre Addresses The Man That Stomped Him Twice.   McIntyre opens a Monday Night RAW show with a promo for the second episode in a row. He wasn't shocked that Seth Rollins attacked him last week due to his new price possession and how the superstars want that taste of gold.  Angel Garza's music hits and the current United States champion, Andrade, strikes Drew but that led to not one but two claymore kicks on Andrade.  A decent opening segment. Did its job on building the main event match between Garza and Drew McIntyre. It must be cool for Angel Garza to go one on one with THE WWE champion. A definite car...