Skip to main content

WWE RAW 17/12/18 | My Coherent Review.

While it was overall a mediocre show, it was at least a bit better than the previous RAWs but that's not saying much in my opinion. Why you ask? Well, usually on my reviews, I give my thoughts on what's good, what's ok and what bad. However, I'm only gonna tell you what's ok and what's bad for this review because like I said earlier, this show was mediocre. Without further ado, on with the review. 

WHAT’S BAD

Well. Vince McMahon Returned And……..

The Chairman reminds everyone that Raw has been on the air for 25 years and that they change with the times.
This segment was worth a YouTube video and not on prime time television. They brought Vince McMahon and this is the best they got? 

This led to a Kurt Angle facing Baron Corbin and after the commercial break, Triple H announced that this match is a handicap match which led to Bobby Roode, Chad Gable and Apollo Crews come out. Shane came out and announced that this match has no DQ rules. The babyfaces won the match and then they put Corbin through a table. 

This pissed me off for reasons such as it’s the same thing as the Baron Corbin and Braun Strowman match at TLC. Seriously, F this whole thing. 

And to all those people who are bothered by me and everybody else being critical with this show, understand that it’s all opinions and you don’t need to make excuses as to why people don’t like this show. 

Bobby Lashley Flexes for what it feels like the trillionth time 

WWE Photo
After Bobby shows off his butt, Elias hit Lashley with the guitar and exited the ring while Elias’s music was playing. My question is, WHEN IS THIS FEUD GONNA END!? 

WHAT’S OK

Finn Balor vs Dolph Ziggler 

WWE Photo
Decent match. The match ended in a DQ because Drew McIntyre came out and assaulted both Finn and Ziggler. 

The New Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose Speaks 

“I took the most important thing in Seth Rollins’ life, and I’m just getting started. When I’m done, Seth Rollins will have nothing left!”
Dean Ambrose with his SWAT team came out and Dean cut a promo on how he predicted his win at TLC and how he’s doesn’t care what people think because he’s the new champ. He then called out Seth Rollins and Seth didn’t show up. 

After that, Dean called for an open challenge to which Tyler Breeze answered the challenge just like when Tyler Breeze answered the open challenge for Ricochet’s North American Championship and speaking of the Intercontinental Championship match. 

Dean Ambrose vs Tyler Breeze for the Intercontinental Championship 

WWE Photo
The match ended faster than the speed of light (not literally of course). After Dean retained the title with the dirty deeds, Seth’s music hit and Seth dressed as one of the SWAT team beat all the SWAT team while Ambrose exited the ring quickly. Whatever. 

Fatal Four Way Match Number One Contender Match For The Tag Team Championship 

WWE Photo
Another decent match. The Revival won the match and are facing the tag champs with the shatter machine. Not bad and I’m hoping that this is a step in the right direction for the RAW tag team division but unfortunately, I highly doubt that. 

Gauntlet match. Winner Faces The RAW Women's Champion 

WWE Photo
This match went over 53 minutes and honestly, I’m not shocked by that number considering that it was a snooze fest. Natalya won the whole thing and she’s facing the RAW women’s champion, Ronda Rousey. I honestly don’t mind the win considering that Natalya is a solid wrestler and Ronda is improving week by week so it should be a decent match hopefully. 

My question is, what do you think about RAW last night? Let me know in the comments below and click here to read my TLC review. Make sure to follow the blog for honest pro wrestling opinions and stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE NXT Takeover: XXV | My Coherent Review.

Look guys, I don't need to tell you this. This was a great show. Now, you're probably be asking "if you don't need to tell me this then why are you to quote yourself, TELLING ME THIS!?" Good question but the reason why is because I like to talk about great pro wrestling.  Matt Riddle vs Roderick Strong.  An absolute must rewatch match for me and a must watch for you guys if you haven't seen it. Match started off with some amateur wrestling style takedown from both guys.  Then, Roderick Strong hit a modified back suplex on the ring apron. By then, Riddle hits Strong with a brainbuster. Riddle had the highlight of that match by hitting Strong with a go to sleep (yes, that go to sleep) into a German suplex with a bridge.  Roderick hits a powerbomb pin into a Boston crab then the match ends with Riddle delivered with a move that I wish I knew what the name of it was.  Street Profits vs The Forgotten Sons (in Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake) vs The Undi...

WWE RAW 23/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Monday Night RAW yesterday didn't piss me off so that's nice, I guess.  Images via WWE.com   Bobby Lashley Confronted By Damian Priest.  Damian Priest was like, "You're a coward for relentlessly damaging Goldberg's arm and I want to challenge you for a match" and a pissed off Bobby Lashley accepted the offer.  My thoughts after watching the segment  was, "Damian's losing clean, right?"  Well, I was wrong. The match ended via a DQ due to an attack from Sheamus aka the man that was once called "the great white".  Priest got some help from Drew McIntyre. With McIntyre, Sheamus and Bobby Lashley being in the same segment, it's almost like a blast from the past if you're a zoomer that thinks 6 months ago is like 10 years ago (moi).  Of course, a tag team match happened and the babyfaces won the encounter with the claymore to Sheamus. I wasn't offended watching all of this unfold and I feel like that's asking too much from WWE...