Skip to main content

Roman Reigns Relinquishes The Universal Title Because He Has Leukemia.

Image result for roman reigns leukemia
I have a sad and unfortunate news to break. Two hours ago on RAW, Roman cut a great promo pretty much stating that he's been living with leukemia for over 11 years and the disease's return forced him to give up the universal championship. The segment ended with both shield members Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins gave a group hug to Roman and did the triple shield fist pump. Ever since that, fellow WWE superstars reacted to the news on Twitter and here are the tweets so far.

WWE Raw: Oct. 22, 2018









 WWE then issued a statement on this and here's what they have to say.

“Tonight on Monday Night Raw, Roman Reigns (aka Joe Anoa’i) announced that he is relinquishing the WWE Universal Championship and taking a leave of absence from WWE as he once again fights leukemia, which had been in remission since late 2008. Reigns is taking his battle with leukemia public in an effort to raise awareness and funds for research in order to advance cures for the disease.”

 What do I think of this? I hope and pray that Roman Reigns will recover from this and come back stronger than ever before. #ThankyouRoman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE NXT Takeover: XXV | My Coherent Review.

Look guys, I don't need to tell you this. This was a great show. Now, you're probably be asking "if you don't need to tell me this then why are you to quote yourself, TELLING ME THIS!?" Good question but the reason why is because I like to talk about great pro wrestling.  Matt Riddle vs Roderick Strong.  An absolute must rewatch match for me and a must watch for you guys if you haven't seen it. Match started off with some amateur wrestling style takedown from both guys.  Then, Roderick Strong hit a modified back suplex on the ring apron. By then, Riddle hits Strong with a brainbuster. Riddle had the highlight of that match by hitting Strong with a go to sleep (yes, that go to sleep) into a German suplex with a bridge.  Roderick hits a powerbomb pin into a Boston crab then the match ends with Riddle delivered with a move that I wish I knew what the name of it was.  Street Profits vs The Forgotten Sons (in Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake) vs The Undi...

WWE RAW 31/5/21 | A Coherent Review.

I was recently reading my RAW reviews from 2019 and the thing that is common in all of those reviews was that while I had some issues with those episodes, the shows were decent as a whole.  2021, however, is, of course, a different story. Ever since the fall of last year, I've been consistently getting terrible episode after terrible episode that is giving SNL a run for its money.  At this point, criticizing Monday Night RAW is a God damn routine.  Images via WWE.com   The Miz TV. Special Guest, Charlotte Flair.  As told by the headline above, the show opened with Miz TV. A segment that literally nobody looks forward to.   You had John Morrison legit wearing a necklace that is covered in garlic for protecting himself from any supernatural thing appearing which was PEAK CRINGE.  Charlotte Flair stated that she'll send Rhea Ripley to hell in 3 weeks (by the way, this is still a weird decision to move the Hell In A Cell show in the summer but whateve...