Skip to main content

WWE RAW 11/4/22 | A Coherent Review.

12345, Monday Night RAW still sucks me dry (that was terrible but not as bad as Gudda Gudda infamous "I got her grocery bag" line). 

This show had so many tag team matches, I thought for a second that Teddy Long was running the program. 

Brock Lesnar Showed up, Spoke To Paul Heyman And Then Destroyed Alpha Academy. 

Headline said everything. The line of "the one streak that Brock can't compete" referring to him not ending Roman's 700-day reign at Summerslam was perfect.

As A matter of fact, that entire promo from Heyman was, no shocker, pretty good.  

Damian Priest Called Rey Mysterio Old And Wanted Eddie's Son To Join The Judgment Day.  

Not gonna lie, Finn Balor's promo on Rey being a bad father was the exact opposite of Heyman's promo in the opening segment. 

Balor then faced "the bad father" Rey Mysterio, and it was fine.  

The man with, unfortunately, the black tights won the match with the coup de grace. 

No Shocker, A Becky Demands Something From A Black Woman. 

That demand was a RAW women's championship at Summerslam. Eh. Speaking of which, a good old-fashioned distraction finish led to a count-out loss for Belair. White women, am I right? 

Guys, the strange creepy vignettes we've been seeing since Money In The Bank are clearly alluding to the Gobbledy Gooker. Prove me wrong. 

Ezekiel And AJ Styles vs The Miz And Ciampa.

It really sucks that Ciampa is essentially 2022's Tyson Tomko. 

The match itself was aight and of course, it ended in some sort of f**kery aka a disqualification thanks to Ciampa breaking the count by relentlessly beating Styles.  

Asuka And Alexa Bliss vs Nikki A.S.H And Doudrop. 

Another okay tag team match. Bliss led her tag partner to victory by pinning her former teammate, Nikki A.S.H. 

The Street Profits And R Truth vs Omos And The Usos. 

This entire match was set up after both R Truth and MVP (on behalf of Omos) debated a little bit on who's the special guest referee for The Street Profits vs Usos encounter. 

And the match was actually decent. This is yet another example of why Omos can't be stopped as he led his team to victory with a double chokeslam to Angelo Dawkins. 

Bobby Lashley And Riddle vs Seth Rollins And Titan aka Theory. 

Yet another tag team match? After the baby faces prevailed in the main event, Dolph Ziggler gave Theory a superkick which means another time that Dolph eventually takes an L again. 

So, to recap for all of you slow mofos. 

Like: Paul Heyman killed it on the mic as per usual. 

Didn't like: So many tag team matches, is Teddy Long the new WWE official? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide On How To Improve Wrestling Criticism.

Now, before you all verbally eat me alive like a hippopotamus (yes hippos eat humans, look that up), understand that I’m just an average dude writing about pro wrestling and doesn’t claim to be an expert in anything and that includes professional wrestling (except cooking. I’m damn good at cooking).  However, what I’ve been discovering as a pro wrestling blogger for over a year is that there are some wrestling criticism out there that just make me wanna scratch my head to the point where my hands turn into an electric shaver if that makes sense. For instance, “Why is Ricochet’s trunks red instead of white?” or “Why’s Andrade wearing his Luchador mask for his entrance every week?”  In other words, they’re nitpicking and trust me I do that ALL THE TIME in my wrestling reviews. There’s nothing wrong with nitpicking certain things but the difference is that I acknowledge that I’m nitpicking and those guys clearly don’t.  There are fans out there on the interweb that b...

The 5 News Week Look-Back: Batista's Match With Triple H At Wrestlemania 35 Supposed To Be A Hell In A Cell!?, A Look Back At Eric Bischoff's Role As Executive Director.

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 News Week where I usually report on the 5 major or minor news of the week but I'm not doing that here if you can't tell from the graphic I made (you're welcome, by the way).  But Rather, all throughout December, I'm going to look back at some of the news that came out in 2019. The start of a new decade is going to be upon us in the coming days and that can be exciting especially for the future of the wrestling business as a whole. I hope you guys celebrate the new year's day and of course, drink responsibly.  Fans Frustration Over The Booking Of The Main Roster Women's Division.  I wrote an article earlier this year about why women's wrestling in world wrestling entertainment of the year 2018 was great (which you can click here to read the whole thing).  However, it seems like the year after (2019) was the exact opposite. Now, they did rebound the quality of storytelling in the women's div...

Top 7 Best NXT Takeover Theme Songs.

Everbody likes to put on some good music. You like good music. Your friends and family like good music. However, what makes a song good is completely subjective but in my opinion, NXT are nailing it with their takeover theme songs and I'm ranking them on a glorified subjective form of content and that is list videos/articles or in my case a top seven list. Without further ado, Here are my top seven best NXT takeover theme songs.  7. Serpents by Neck Deep   The reason why I like this song so much is that   it gives me some early 2000s punk rock which by listening to this song, it feels like they're paying a homage to that era. overall a good listen that depending on how old you are will give a nostalgic feel like I did.  6. Ace Of Spades by  Motörhead Now, l like me some Motörhead. Triple H's current theme and the evolution theme song is some of my favourite theme music of all time and this is no exception. The only critique I have for this song ...