Skip to main content

A Few News I Guess: Fred From The Scooby-Doo Movie Made A WWE Star CRY!?

 Since I didn't have time to come up with 5 major or minor news of the week in the name of "productivity", I decided to showcase a few news, I guess? 

News On The Judgment Day Stable Going SOUTH!?

The reason why (according to their snitch at Fightful Select) we witnessed a Vince Russo-style twist with Finn Balor being the leader by turning on Edge is that the WWE wanted a "supernatural" direction (oh no, does this mean the stable will last 15 years?). 

However, Edge was like, "Nah, I don't like that." The twist was planned hours before this week's Monday Night RAW while a plan for a Finnie Baylord heel turn was coined in days before the Hell In A Cell PPV. 

Fred From The Scooby-Doo Movie Made A WWE Star CRY!?

No. This isn't kayfabe news like satire. On the June 1st episode of Freddie Prinze Jr's "Wrestling With Freddie" podcast, Ryan Dunne recalled the time he made former Divas champion Michelle McCool cry by writing her to lose a Divas championship match at the Royal Rumble (2011 I assume) "with dignity" (from WrestlingInc): 

“I am a complete rookie, I have no idea the politics of it, Michelle never came to the promo class so I didn’t really know Michelle at all, I start pitching it to her, what it was gonna be, which, it wasn’t right on my part. I explain to her that the suggestion is that she drops the title at the Royal Rumble … and her face just goes pale, all the color just drops right out of her, literally right out of her skin … her eyes well up.”

He then got the point that the title meant so much for McCool especially since she didn't expect to lose the championship and the fact that he was tasked to create a match between Kharma aka Awesome Kong and Beth Phoenix. 

WWE Really HIGH On GUNTHER!?

Why is that? Well, Fightful Select has noted that the former UK champion's move to America (burther) and his diet commitments (them packs though) have pretty much impressed WWE. 

Considering that he's had an undefeated streak and won the intercontinental championship within a few months of his main roster re-debut, this report made a ton of sense. 

What do you think about the news I just reported and follow me on the tweets @omartheplayaguy? Anyways, stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 23/11/20 | A Coherent Review.

Monday Night RAW this week felt like 7 hours instead of 3 hours because this show was a snooze fest.  There were a few good moments but for the most part, I was bored as f**k watching this episode.  Images via WWE.com This Segment Bruh…  To put it simply, the segment was straight up dogsh*t.  Pretty much all of the competitors in the RAW Survivor Series men's team stated their reason as to why they deserve a WWE title opportunity (with jokes from Riddle cornier than any Nick Cannon's comedy sketch).  Then, Braun Strowman attacked Adam Pearce because Braun was bothered by Adam Pearce saying, "last but not least" to him. Whyee?  That attack from Strowman made him look so stupid.  You (Braun) would've had a slight chance to face Drew for the WWE championship so why attack the guy?  The New Day vs Shelton Benjamin And Cedric Alexander For The RAW Tag Team Championship.  Moving on from something that is actually slightly worst?  I would be co...

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

My Coherent Wrestling Wednesdays: Cody Rhodes vs Wardlow In A Steel Cage, Bianca Belair Calling Out Charlotte Flair.

For the second week in a row, All Elite Wrestling has knocked it out of the park in their premier pro wrestling show while NXT is cooling off the steam creatively that is Takeover: Portland. Hopefully, the yellow brand picks back up next week.  NXT       Highlights.  Broserweights vs Oney Lorcan And Danny Burch.  That dialogue when Riddle said that they partied so hard in Portland that Pete Dunne failed the wellness policy was hilarious. The champions are immediately getting back to work after that great performance this past Sunday.  Also, this is the return of Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan so it's great to see those guys. The champions are still strong thanks to that knee strike from Riddle to win this match. A good match indeed.  Chelsea Green vs Kayden Carter.  The reason why I put this in my highlights is not because of the match but rather Bianca Belair showing up and challenging Charlotte Flair saying that...