Skip to main content

WWE RAW 9/5/22 | A Coherent Review.

 Yes, I didn't review Wrestlemania Backlash because one, I knocked out after a long day and two, why not? I did watch the show and it's like an episode of a Telltale game in that it's short and sweet. 

How was the red brand this week? 

Even though Wrestlemania Backlash is over, it still feels like I'm watching a build toward that show. It's like eating yesterday's leftovers with some fresh salad on the side, ya know. I'm hoping Hell In A Cell concludes everything. 

The Street Profits vs RKBRO For The RAW Tag Team Championship. 

Hey, look. A good tag team match, playas! Yes, they've fought each other more times than Call Of Duty sequels but like I said, I enjoyed it. RKBRO retained the championship with an RKO from Riddle to Montez Ford. 

Rhea Ripley Is Now An Evil Goth Girl. 

She said, "f**k them, kids". Also, why's Edge rocking the "I believe in white genocide" look? Ripley had a match with Liv Morgan and of course, she won the whole thing. 

Speaking of Judgement Day, Damian Priest faced Finnie Baylord and it ended via a DQ due to Edge delivering a spear to the former US champion (Finn Balor, not Damian Priest obviously because that would've been something Vince Russo came up with). 

AJ did show up but yet again, the odds were too much for him to handle just like factual information that isn't a conspiracy theory. 

Bobby Lashley Wrecks Havoc On The VIP Lounge. 

*Ugh* this f**king feud again!? SKIP. 

Sonya Deville vs Alexa Bliss. 

Susan Deville is no longer a WWE official. If you're a Naomi fan, REJOICE! Oh, and Alexa Bliss made a return and legit just squashed her in a matter of a minute or so. 

A Guy Named "Ken" Hates Ezekiel. 

Kevin "Ken" Owens still believes Ezekiel is Elias. He has a point, I mean, why isn't Elias trying to save his younger brother from a beatdown!? THINK ABOUT THAT! 

Indian Gigachad, Veer Mahaan Squashed Yet Another Person. 

Frank Lowman aka Wardlow's unofficial younger brother. 

Austin Titan vs Cody Rhodes For The United States Championship. 

Unfortunately, Rhodes couldn't wave the American flag like a good old hog as the United States champion as the bout ended via a DQ due to Sethy Rollings delivering a vicious beating to Cody Rhodes. 

While I wouldn't mind a rematch since both of their matches have been pretty good, I do think the feud (just like most of the rivalries showcased in this episode) needs an ending. 

Doudrop Wanted Nikki A.S.H To Take The Tag Team Championship Seriously. 

Why? Because Nikki's arrogance led to her and Doudrop's lost against the women's tag team champions, Naomi and Sasha Banks. 

Mustafa Ali vs Ciampa With Special Guest Referee, The Miz. 

Tomasso Ciampa is now just Ciampa which at best is WWE's mismanagement with names that don't need any changes and at worst, it's WWE hating on ethic POC names. 

Miz screwed Mustafa by fast counting which led to Ciampa's win. 


Both Dana Brooke and Tamina wanted to go through a divorce from their respective partners with the help of R Truth but that plan didn't go so well. Can that belt retire once and for all? 

Asuka vs Bianca Belair. 

A decent main event encounter. Of course, this ain't Monday Night RAW without a DQ finish and that's exactly how the match ended. 

The difference is that it made sense here because Asuka and Bianca shouldn't lose clean as one just came back while the other is the women's champion. 

So, to recap for all of you slow mofos. 

Like: RKBRO vs The Street Profits, Veer Mahaan, just Veer Mahaan. 

Didn't like: The show was a leftover. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

WWE NXT Takeover: XXV | My Coherent Review.

Look guys, I don't need to tell you this. This was a great show. Now, you're probably be asking "if you don't need to tell me this then why are you to quote yourself, TELLING ME THIS!?" Good question but the reason why is because I like to talk about great pro wrestling.  Matt Riddle vs Roderick Strong.  An absolute must rewatch match for me and a must watch for you guys if you haven't seen it. Match started off with some amateur wrestling style takedown from both guys.  Then, Roderick Strong hit a modified back suplex on the ring apron. By then, Riddle hits Strong with a brainbuster. Riddle had the highlight of that match by hitting Strong with a go to sleep (yes, that go to sleep) into a German suplex with a bridge.  Roderick hits a powerbomb pin into a Boston crab then the match ends with Riddle delivered with a move that I wish I knew what the name of it was.  Street Profits vs The Forgotten Sons (in Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake) vs The Undi...

WWE Smackdown 9/7/21 | A Coherent Review.

I'm happy to note that Smackdown was a good show and way better than the previous weeks.  Images via WWE.com Roman Reigns Took Issue With Jimmy Uso' Comment.  That comment from Jimmy Uso was regarding Roman Reigns' absence in the previous episode and how Reigns took a vacation while Jimmy took a beating from Edge last week.  The tribal chief replied with the "vacation" line saying that he doesn't take vacations because Roman can do what Jimmy Uso couldn't do and that's being the top player of WWE.  Jey Uso showed up and his words about focusing on their journey back to the tag team championship, had the family back together.  I saw a comment after watching the video clips (for clarity purposes since I tend to miss some aspects of the episode) where in the initial episodes inside the "award-winning" Thunderdome, Roman and Jey were feuding and now, at the end of the Thunderdome, Roman Reigns, Jey and Jimmy Uso are all reunited as *Dominic Toret...