Skip to main content

WWE RAW 23/5/22 | A Coherent Review

You know that time has passed by when Doctor Strange has been in cinemas near you for 3 weeks and the Naomi and Sasha walkout situation is a week old. 

Meanwhile, my hairline is still receding so time hasn't changed all that much. But, at least this week's Monday Night RAW episode didn't piss me off (that would be a lie, my guy). 

Look At Riddle Supporting His Friend, Randall. 

Hey now, Riddle will probably do something devious. After all, he is a POS. For real though, it does look like Orton's back issues are real based on a few news articles I've read. Wishing Randall Keith Orton a Reverse-Flash level speedy recovery. 

Riddle then teamed up with the Street Profits to face The Usos and Sami Zayn and it was fine. Riddle stood tall in the end as he led his team to victory. 

Bobby Lashley said, "Hey, MVP. Me And You In A Match Tonight." 

Headline once again doing God's work describing a 10-minute segment however, headline missed one key point. And that is, if Bobby wins then he chooses a stipulation *cough, cough Hell In A Cell match*

And of course, your boy Bob did beat MVP with ease. Again *cough, cough Hell In A Cell match*

Judgement Day pulled a Cultaholic and said, "JOIN US!" 

The stable that's darker than WWE's business practices has made its mark once again by inflicting some good old backside whopping to AJ Styles and Liv Morgan. 

Edge got so personal to AJ, I'm surprised he didn't call Wendy. 

Indian Gigachad Almost Destroyed The Mysterios Once Again In King's Court. 

Yea, I would've given Jerry Lawler a beating if I was Veer Mahaan. 

Alexa Bliss vs Nikki A.S.H

Former tag team partners battled it out in a decent encounter. And Like the previous weeks, Bliss has won a match, defeating Nikki A.S.H. 

Side note, her new theme song is kinda mid and that's me being positive considering how terrible WWE themes songs have been. 

Cody Rhodes vs The Miz AGAIN!? 

Rhodes has been facing the same WHITE people since his WWE return. This isn't revolutionary thinking, my brotha. 

The match ended via a DQ due to a vicious beating from Seth Rollins. 

Ezekiel vs Chad Gable AGAIN!?

Man, WWE loves their rematches with the exact same conclusion! 

Asuka vs Becky Lynch. 

Ever since I saw this match being announced, I knew how it would end. With some shenanigans outside the ring between those two women and Bianca Belair that will lead to a triple threat match. 

Was I right here? YESSIR. The way the match ended with a sunset flip pin after Asuka rolled back to the ring was so lame. 

So, to recap for all of you slow mofos. 

Like: Pretty much nothing

Didn't like: Veer should've beaten up Jerry Lawler because he's Jerry f**king Lawler, the way the match between Asuka and Becky Lynch ended, rematches with the exact same conclusion. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE Smackdown 24/4/20 | A Coherent Review.

This week's Smackdown show was decent but it wasn't as strong as the previous weeks and *hits his head a few times* here's why.  The New Day Celebrates Their Title Victory. The show kicked off with the now 8th time WWE tag team champions, The New Day and like the title above, they were celebrating their big title win last week (No sh*t, Omar).  During the segment, Kofi mentioned that there's nothing wrong with pointing out that they have more title reigns than The Hart Foundation, Edge and Christian, Demolition, The New Age Outlaws etc because it's them being proud of their accomplishments.  Out came Lucha House Party, The Miz and John Morrison and they pretty much said that they deserve a title shot. The Forgotten Sons showed up to tell The New Day, Lucha House Party and every other tag team watching that they will never be forgotten.  They lived up to that statement as the Forgotten Sons destroyed Lucha House Party and The New Day.  ...

WWE RAW 28/12/20 | A Bit Late Coherent Review.

Before I start this review, I wanna say rest in peace to Jon Huber better known as the person behind the character of Luke Harper and Brodie Lee.  It was a tough, painful 3 days for the pro wrestling industry and I certainly felt that.  If there's one thing I've learned from the number of great stories being told by the people he has worked with is that Jon is a charming, funny and overall a fantastic human being that loves his family.  After reading the countless amount of fantastic tribute posts (including from the likes of Molly Belle of Wrestle Inn and Andrew Thompson of Post Wrestling ), that bit about Jon as a family man made me think of my current relationship with my father and the ways I'm trying to improve from my standpoint.  I know this is a cheese pizza saying but tell the people you cared about that you love 'em because that line might make their day.  So. Thank you, Jon Huber, for being the light that brightens everybody's darkness.  Now, Ho...

WWE Wrestlemania: Backlash 2021 | A Coherent Review.

Wrestlemania: Backlash or as I like to call it, Backlashimania, gets an enthusiastic thumbs up for me. I enjoyed the hell out of this PPV overall.  Images via WWE.com The opening intro was narrated by the greatest of all time, Batista and it was straight badass despite the fact it was pretty much a promotion for Zack Snyder's new film, Army Of The Dead.  If you've read my about page, then you'll know that I ain't talking about Zack Snyder movies because his fans are…… never mind.  Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair vs Asuka For The RAW Women's Championship.  Charlotte with the Cruella De Vil inspired ring gear was to quote Dolph Ziggler's old theme song, "perfection". The opening bout was fast-paced, high octane action that didn't have a slow/dull moment.  All of these women utilized quick grapples and strikes to their advantage.  Charlotte was this close to capturing the title but she was pushed to the outside, nailed the riptide to Asuka and that...