Skip to main content

A Few News I Guess: Charlotte Flair On Her Pitching WWE Of An Alliance With Andrade, Quick AEW Revolution 2021 Predictions.

Since this past week's news was really slow, I decided to talk about a few news items, I guess? 

Charlotte Flair On Her Pitching WWE Of An Alliance With Andrade. 

The queen herself recently spoke with TV Insider and during the discussion, Charlotte proposed an idea of an on-screen duo between herself and Andrade: 

"I’ve actually pitched that. I would be very much open to that. I’ve done a lot in my career, but nobody has seen me in an on-cam relationship, or in that light. I can come across cold on TV."

I love this idea for two reasons. One, the potential chemistry between the real-life couple will definitely shine and could possibly be one of the best acts on TV. 

And two, it is a way to revamp Andrade's current status. 

The dude is a talented performer and the fact that WWE doesn't have anything for him that is worthwhile is honestly a damn shame. 

NXT Developing A Women's Tag Belts? 

Major sigh. From the Wrestling Observer Newsletter and Davey boy Meltzer (shout out to Fightful), the black and gold brand is planning to create an NXT women's tag team belts. 

NXT kind of teased it after William Regal revealed that he has an announcement this Wednesday. 

I'm going to assume the motivation for this is that NXT wanted to do its own thing while not having to clash with the creative team over at the big shows. 

Either way, I don't like this. Part of the appeal of the women's tag team championship is that the champs can appear on any WWE show (although we're not seeing a good example of that). 

Creating another set of belts for NXT kinda kills that intrigue. 

Quick AEW Revolution 2021 Predictions. 

Like I mentioned in the opening piece, this week's news was kinda slow. So, I've decided to nail my quick predictions for AEW's Revolution PPV later today. 

By the way, the predictions are highlighted in bold letters: 

Jon Moxley vs Kenny Omega For The AEW World Championship In A Barbed Wire Death Match. 

Sting And Darby Allin vs Brian Cage And Ricky Starks in A Street Fight. 

The Young Bucks vs Chris Jericho And MJF For The AEW World Tag Team Championship.

Hikaru Shida vs Ryo Mizunami For The AEW World Women's Championship. 

"Big Money" Matt Hardy vs Hangman Page. 

Miro And Kip Sabian vs Best Friends In Orange Cassidy And Chuck Taylor.

Cody Rhodes vs Penta El Zero Miedo vs Scorpio Sky vs Lance Archer vs The Mystery Opponent (Don't know who's it going to be but I'm picking that person) In A Ladder Match With The Winner Facing the TNT Championship. 

A Casino Battle Royal For An AEW Tag Team Title Opportunity (I think it's either FTR or Pac and Rey Fenix). 

PPV Length time: 3 hours vs an eternity. 

 What do you think about the news I just reported and follow me on the tweets @omartheplayaguy? Anyways, stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 23/11/20 | A Coherent Review.

Monday Night RAW this week felt like 7 hours instead of 3 hours because this show was a snooze fest.  There were a few good moments but for the most part, I was bored as f**k watching this episode.  Images via WWE.com This Segment Bruh…  To put it simply, the segment was straight up dogsh*t.  Pretty much all of the competitors in the RAW Survivor Series men's team stated their reason as to why they deserve a WWE title opportunity (with jokes from Riddle cornier than any Nick Cannon's comedy sketch).  Then, Braun Strowman attacked Adam Pearce because Braun was bothered by Adam Pearce saying, "last but not least" to him. Whyee?  That attack from Strowman made him look so stupid.  You (Braun) would've had a slight chance to face Drew for the WWE championship so why attack the guy?  The New Day vs Shelton Benjamin And Cedric Alexander For The RAW Tag Team Championship.  Moving on from something that is actually slightly worst?  I would be co...

My Coherent Wrestling Wednesdays: Cody Rhodes vs Wardlow In A Steel Cage, Bianca Belair Calling Out Charlotte Flair.

For the second week in a row, All Elite Wrestling has knocked it out of the park in their premier pro wrestling show while NXT is cooling off the steam creatively that is Takeover: Portland. Hopefully, the yellow brand picks back up next week.  NXT       Highlights.  Broserweights vs Oney Lorcan And Danny Burch.  That dialogue when Riddle said that they partied so hard in Portland that Pete Dunne failed the wellness policy was hilarious. The champions are immediately getting back to work after that great performance this past Sunday.  Also, this is the return of Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan so it's great to see those guys. The champions are still strong thanks to that knee strike from Riddle to win this match. A good match indeed.  Chelsea Green vs Kayden Carter.  The reason why I put this in my highlights is not because of the match but rather Bianca Belair showing up and challenging Charlotte Flair saying that...

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...