Skip to main content

The 5 News Week: WWE Planned Something Big To Improve Rating in January!?, Quick TLC Predictions.

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor news of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. Without further ado, here are the 5 news week. 

WWE Planned Something Big To Improve Rating in January!?

Monday Night RAW for weeks has been consistently getting record low TV ratings and according to a recent episode of Wrestling Observer Live, Bryan Alvarez mentioned that WWE has a big plan to turn the ratings around in January of next year. Here's what he had to say (Shout out to Ringside News for the transcript): 

“For those of you who hate Raw, all I’m going to do is tell you that the belief within WWE is that — take this for what it’s worth — they believe it is all turning around in January. Apparently, they have some sort of idea and they think it’s all turning around in January and that the ratings in January are going to be good again. The show is going to be better and something big is going to happen.”

“Of course, everybody is going to be speculating all sorts of crazy things. Young Bucks, this, that. Don’t get your hopes up, everybody.”

“I don’t know what they’re thinking, but they seem to believe that in January, this thing’s turning around.”

Hoping that the "plan" feels fresh and exciting at the same time. 

Quick TLC Predictions. 

Since last week has been a slow news week, I'm going to put my quick TLC predictions and here we go. 

Buddy Murphy (c) defeats Cedric Alexander

Charlotte Flair defeats Becky Lynch (c) and Asuka

Ronda Rousey (c) defeats Nia Jax

Dean Ambrose defeats Seth Rollins (c)

Daniel Bryan (c) defeats AJ Styles

Braun Strowman defeats Baron Corbin

Fabulous Truth defeats Mahalicia

The Bar (c) defeats The Usos and The New Day

Drew McIntyre defeats Finn Balor 

Elias defeats Bobby Lashley

Randy Orton defeats Rey Mysterio

Natalya defeats Ruby Riott

Reason As To Why The Mighty's Nick Miller Was Released 

As you might know (no pun intended), Nick Miller one half of the NXT tag team 'The Mighty' was released from WWE and the reason? Well, according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, Nick Miller asked for a release. There are no ill will between Miller and WWE and a possible return is open for him. 

Matt Hardy On A Possible Role As A Trainer 

Matt Hardy was interviewed by myKhel and spoke on a variety of topics but the most interesting about the interview was about a possible role as a trainer. Here's what he had to say: 

“I absolutely think that I would be a good coach or a trainer in the WWE after I retire. I could be very beneficial as being a producer someone who kind-of structure matches or even a writer for someone who is on the creative aspect. A lot of things especially considering I have been in ring perform for him for so long sometimes I feel like I have now insight in the way to help of guys from creative aspect like people are just born writers since I have been actual performers rest or for some years past.”

Click here to read the highlights.

Roman Reigns Scheduled For Two Upcoming Events

Roman Reigns set to be in two upcoming events in February. One is at the World of Wheels event on February 8th in Pittsburgh and Two is another World of Wheels event on February 10 in Indianapolis, Indiana. 

Well, I hope you're caught up with the news and let me know your thoughts on the news I just reported. Follow the blog for honest pro wrestling opinions and stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

My Coherent Wrestling Wednesdays: Cody Rhodes vs Wardlow In A Steel Cage, Bianca Belair Calling Out Charlotte Flair.

For the second week in a row, All Elite Wrestling has knocked it out of the park in their premier pro wrestling show while NXT is cooling off the steam creatively that is Takeover: Portland. Hopefully, the yellow brand picks back up next week.  NXT       Highlights.  Broserweights vs Oney Lorcan And Danny Burch.  That dialogue when Riddle said that they partied so hard in Portland that Pete Dunne failed the wellness policy was hilarious. The champions are immediately getting back to work after that great performance this past Sunday.  Also, this is the return of Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan so it's great to see those guys. The champions are still strong thanks to that knee strike from Riddle to win this match. A good match indeed.  Chelsea Green vs Kayden Carter.  The reason why I put this in my highlights is not because of the match but rather Bianca Belair showing up and challenging Charlotte Flair saying that...

The 5 News Week: WWE Hitting The Road Once Again!?

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor news of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. Without further ado, here are the 5 news week.   Some Images via WWE.com Johnny Ace Back On Being The Talent Relations For WWE.  John Laurinaitis returning as the talent relations for world wrestling entertainment aka big f**king yikes.  From F4WOnline and Dave Meltzer , Johnny is *sigh* back on the talent relations side of WWE and will be reporting to WWE's executive vice president of operations, Brad Blum.  The article did go on to mention that the talent relations side division has been split into "talent management and talent branding".  Fightful select has some additional information on this story about the backstage reaction of the news and pretty much, some of the talents weren't too happy with the news.  Keep in mind that WWE hasn't officially confirmed this news.  I don't ne...