Skip to main content

The 5 News Week: Everything You Need To Know About Bruce Prichard’s Creative Position In WWE.

Hello, my fellow wrestling fans and welcome to the 5 news week. The post where I report 5 major or minor news of the week that I don't have time to do it separately. Without further ado, here are the 5 news week.

Everything You Need To Know About Bruce Prichard’s Creative Position In WWE. 

On February 23, Mike Johnson over at PWinsider reported that Bruce Prichard is back with WWE to work in the higher seat on the creative team and Bruce will be quote, “working directly with Vince McMahon on all things creative”. Dave Meltzer on the Wrestling Observer Newsletter said that the report was misrepresented or “overstated” as he said. 

Bruce Prichard himself talked about coming back to WWE in the latest episode of the “Something To Wrestle” podcast. Here's what he to say (This whole transcript came from the latest Pro Wrestling Sheet report about this story): 

“I’m extremely proud and extremely happy to be back in the family at WWE." “I had my first TVs back this past week. I had an absolute blast seeing everybody.” 

“I’m not being coy, but a lot still needs to be worked out as far as what my role will be. I’m going to come back and help out wherever I can be most valuable. We’re working through it, we’re figuring out where I might fit best and how and what and why and everything else. It’s something that happened pretty quickly with me going to TV.”

In that latest report from Pro Wrestling Sheet and Ryan Satin, the podcast will continue and release episodes every week as per usual. 

Jim Ross and Conrad Thompson Starting up A New Podcast.


Speaking of podcasts and Conrad Thompson, he and Jim Ross (who also has a great podcast of his own) are starting up a new podcast. We don't know what the podcast is about but Jim Ross stated in the recent episode of the “Ross Report” that it will be more entertaining. Hmm, intriguing. 

Dana Warrior Joins The WWE Creative Team. 

In unexpected and random news of that week, Dana Warrior joins the WWE creative team or at least that's what Ryan Satin over at Pro Wrestling Sheet said. In that report, Satin stated that she was on RAW and Smackdown Live this past week to give “an additional female perspective” but if things work out, warrior could be part of the creative team permanently. 

We don't know what her position is but that will come out in the near future. I completely understand where fans are coming from in the sense that she's not qualified to write for television but I think that Dana working with great creative minds in that department, she can do good and possibly improve over time in my opinion.

Sami Zayn Is Ready, Willing And Able To Return For In-Ring Action. 

Back in December of last year, WWE aired a video package on RAW basically saying that Sami is coming back soon. That same month, Sami Zayn stated in an interview with Chris Jericho on The Talk is Jericho podcast that he's quote, "not even close" to return for in-ring action. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer stated that Sami is ready to return. Hoping that he comes back after Wrestlemania season and stays as far away from Kevin Owens as possible. 

Billy Gunn On His New Role As AEW Producer. 

On the AEW rally in January, It was announced that Billy Gunn will be part of AEW as a producer. Gunn talked about his new role as producer in an interview with Wrestling INC: 

"They call me a head coach, we don’t use producer. My job will be to help the younger talent as we get going and I look forward to it. It. We have a lot of new, younger talent that needs to be developed and I’m gonna help them find their way. I’m not going to take control of talent. I’m just going to help them develop what they have.”

He continues on: 

“We’re gonna be doing TV eventually and a lot of these kids don’t have the experience that I have with TV, and I’ll help them with that”

Well, I hope you're caught up with the news and let me know your thoughts on the news I just reported. Follow the blog for honest pro wrestling opinions and stay safe smarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE RAW 23/11/20 | A Coherent Review.

Monday Night RAW this week felt like 7 hours instead of 3 hours because this show was a snooze fest.  There were a few good moments but for the most part, I was bored as f**k watching this episode.  Images via WWE.com This Segment Bruh…  To put it simply, the segment was straight up dogsh*t.  Pretty much all of the competitors in the RAW Survivor Series men's team stated their reason as to why they deserve a WWE title opportunity (with jokes from Riddle cornier than any Nick Cannon's comedy sketch).  Then, Braun Strowman attacked Adam Pearce because Braun was bothered by Adam Pearce saying, "last but not least" to him. Whyee?  That attack from Strowman made him look so stupid.  You (Braun) would've had a slight chance to face Drew for the WWE championship so why attack the guy?  The New Day vs Shelton Benjamin And Cedric Alexander For The RAW Tag Team Championship.  Moving on from something that is actually slightly worst?  I would be co...

WWE RAW 16/8/21 | A Coherent Review.

Another week, another L for the red brand in terms of overall quality. And they do not need that L considering that it's the final show before this year's SummerSlam event.  Images via WWE.com   Randal Keith Orton And Riddal Are Back Together?  Randy explained his actions last week, stating that he simply doesn't owe anyone an explanation because he's Randy Orton (okay?).  Out came the most obnoxious person in Riddle and he wanted RKBRO to reunite. Styles showed up to hype up his big goof in Omos.  That RKO last week was as confusing as the thought of Jupiter Ascending being a "good movie".    The question is, did the band realigned themselves once again?  The answer was a soft no if you stopped watching the show after the Riddle and AJ Styles match (I don't blame ANYONE that stops watching Monday Night RAW).  However, that became a solid yes after Randy's bout with Omos. Am I the only one that feels kinda mid about this?  It's not terri...

My Coherent Wrestling Wednesdays: Cody Rhodes vs Wardlow In A Steel Cage, Bianca Belair Calling Out Charlotte Flair.

For the second week in a row, All Elite Wrestling has knocked it out of the park in their premier pro wrestling show while NXT is cooling off the steam creatively that is Takeover: Portland. Hopefully, the yellow brand picks back up next week.  NXT       Highlights.  Broserweights vs Oney Lorcan And Danny Burch.  That dialogue when Riddle said that they partied so hard in Portland that Pete Dunne failed the wellness policy was hilarious. The champions are immediately getting back to work after that great performance this past Sunday.  Also, this is the return of Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan so it's great to see those guys. The champions are still strong thanks to that knee strike from Riddle to win this match. A good match indeed.  Chelsea Green vs Kayden Carter.  The reason why I put this in my highlights is not because of the match but rather Bianca Belair showing up and challenging Charlotte Flair saying that...